AIR CUSHION MACHINE mod. AIR BAG 45 - As per E.C. rules

SKU: AIR BAG 45
Sign up for price alert

Follow us ...



Makk.it - Vertical Panel SawsVertical Panel Saws
Cuts + V-Grooving


EcoMakk.it - Compactors and Grinders for Waste Polystyrene EpsCompactors and Grinders for Waste Polystyrene Eps


Plexiglass.biz - Machinery Work Plexiglas, Methacrylate, PmmaMachinery Work Plexiglas, Pmma, etc...


AlluMak.com - Machinery Aluminium Profiles and Alucobond PanelsMachinery Aluminium Profiles and Alucobond Panels


Riciclare.biz - Recycling MachineryRecycling Machinery


Shipping . . .
Do you want to know the cost of shipping of this product? Write to Us . . . [email protected]

Call us for More Information on this Product . . . 
Tel. +39.329.2736832
(Mr. Mauro Campi)

Call us on Skype . . . (michele.mak)
WhatsApp: +39.393.5129610

Our Team . . .
. . . Click Here


Details
Details
AIR CUSHION MACHINE mod. AIR BAG 45 - As per E.C. rules
The system produces air cushions starting from a pre-worked single-pleat film PEHD roll.
The air cushions, which can be separated thanks to pre-cut, are created on site and depending on needs.
They can be used to fill gaps or to protect the goods to package.
The air cushions are the most economic filling system on the market, indeed, only 2% of their volume is due to the film; the remaining 98% consists of air. They can replace Styrofoam peanuts, polystyrene, paper and foams.
Plus, air cushions are lightweight, resistant, clean, recyclable and easy to dispose together with plastics (bottles etc.) and, above all, they allow saving much space in the warehouse, as the difference between film rolls and air cushions is of 1 to 50.

TECHNICAL FEATURES
Production: 45 cushions/minute
Cushion sizes: 10x10 - 20x10 - 20x13 - 28x10 cm. Sp. 25/40 My
Roll length: 500 m.
Feed: 230 Volt / 50 Hz
Size: 50 x 43 x24 cm.
Weight: 10 Kg.
Additional Info
Additional Info
ManufacturerPagani
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: AIR CUSHION MACHINE mod. AIR BAG 45 - As per E.C. rules


ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...