AUTOMATIC EDGE BANDING MACHINE WITH GLUE POT SCM GROUP Mod.MiniMax ME25 - CE
Regular Price: €11,719.00
Special Price €10,312.00
AUTOMATIC EDGE BANDING MACHINE WITH GLUE POT SCM GROUP Mod.MiniMax ME25 - CE for demanding artisans and artisan carpentries. As per E.C. rules.
Stability, stiffness and constant adjustment maintenance, thanks to the enbloc steel base.
Easy use in all working conditions, with the control board on the machine front.
Precise panel feeding on the carpet of high adherence with the upper presser equipped with rubber wheels.
Absolute edging quality, with the automatic positioning of all operating groups, synchronous to the presser lifting and according to panel thickness.
Easy and immediate edge thickness adjustment, throug a numerical indicator on the inlet guide.
Excellent quality and finishing of the finished product, by the edge scraping group, and the brush group.
- working table dimension 2600x530 mm.
- working table height 904 mm.
- min./max. panel thickness 12 ÷ 50 mm
- min./max. panel thickness using the edge scraping unit 16 ÷ 50 mm.
- thickness of edges in roll 0,4 ÷ 3 mm.
- max. thickness of edges in strips 5 mm.
- min. working length/width of panels 190 / 65 mm.
- feeding speed 7 m/min.
- pneumatic installation pressure 6,5 bar
- turning roll-holder diam. 730 mm
- aspiration outlet diam. 120 mm
Glue pot group:
Motor power 1,2 kW
Working temperature 20 ÷ 190 °C
Glue capacity ~ 0,5 kg
Motor power 0,37 kW
Trimming blade diam. 90 mm. Z20
Blade rotation speed 12.000 r.p.m.
End cutting group:
Motor power 0,75 kW
Milling cutter rotation speed 12.000 r.p.m.
Widia milling cutters diam. 72 mm Z4
Motor power (n.2) 0,14 kW
Brush rotation speed 2800 r.p.m.
- inlet control board to facilitate its use in all working conditions
- enbloc steel base to ensure stability, stiffness and adjustment maintenance
- steel upper presser with 2 offset rows of rubber pressure wheels
- high adherence toothed feeding carpet, with steel cables inside
- manual presser lifting with automatic positioning of operating groups, according to panel thickness
- numerical indicator of thickness of the selected panel
- panel support roll-way on the whole length of the machine
- dedicated aspiration of glue smokes; centralized aspiration of the remaining waste
- protection cabin
- electric installation with PLC, padlockable main switch and thermic relais
- emergency push-button
GROUP OF GLUE POT, EDGE LOADING AND PRESSURE:
• Teflon-coated pot for thermo-fusible glue with quick heating, for an easy glue changement
• Glue-spreading roll with resistance inside to ensure a constant glue temperature
• Temperature control of the applied glue, integrated in the PLC
• Device for the automatic recovery of the not-used glue
• Automatic loader for edges in rolls with shears for edges up to thickness 3 mm.
• Turning roll-holder diam. 730 mm.
• Pressure roll-way with 2 rolls
• Inlet guide adjustment according to edge thickness with sign of displacement by means of numerical indicator
• Manual selector to reduce the temperature of the glue pot after a temporary unuse (stand-by)
With motor for 90° cut of the exceeding edge, front and back.
The projection of blades can be adjusted according to thickness of the edge to be applied by means of numerical indicator.
OVERLAPPING TRIMMING GROUPS:
With motor equipped with slide horizontal and vertical copying units, to align perfectly tools to the work point.
The group is complete with combined cutters diam. 72 mm.: a part of the sharp is used to trim radial edges (2 mm. or 3 mm. on request) and blunted thin edges. The straight part of the sharp is used for trimming wooden edges up to 5 mm.
In rder to pass from the position of radial edge to wooden edge it's enough to move axially cutters. The thickness is indicated by 2 numerical indicators.
With 2 independent motors for edge cleaning/polishing.
Inclined and vertically adjustable motors to optimize cleaning/polishing action.
EDGE SCRAPING GROUP:
For finishing PVC/ABS edges 2 mm. (or 3 mm. on request).
The high stiffness structure allows an optimal finishing without vibrations.
The working precision is ensured by frontal and vertical slide copying units (with polished and chromium-plated surfaces), that carefully position knives as to the cutting point.
Pair of knives included (R = 2 mm.; R = 3 mm. on request).
Manual exclusion of the group.
ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...
Regular Price: €3,680.00
Special Price €2,990.00
Regular Price: €5,269.00
Special Price €4,109.00
Regular Price: €1,102.00
Special Price €932.00
Regular Price: €13,990.00
Special Price €11,366.88
Regular Price: €3,938.00
Special Price €3,071.00
Regular Price: €13,453.00
Special Price €10,943.00