AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR PRODUCTION OF 2/4-WAY, STANDARD, PERIMETRAL PALLETS OR WITH BOARDS EVEN AT BOTTOM - mod. RAPID M2 - As per E.C. rules
Shot units are positioned by hand and a pneumatic system manage the horizontal movement of front and rear units separately, up to a maximum of mm. 100.
The vertical positioning of shot units is motorized.
The bridge movement, with either going or return riveting, is managed by PLC.
This machine is specially suitable for the production of different types of pallets in medium series, and of cases or crates with line riveting.
- bridge movement along the workbench in going and return direction
- vertical movement of the traverse with shot units
- movement of 2 twin shot units
- movement of the couple of central shot units independently from the other shot units
- movement of the couple of the right shot units independently from the other shot units
- vertical movement of the additional traverse for use of tools like drills or milling cutters
- Horizontal movement of the slide mounted on the traverse for use of a drill, a trimming unit, another tool or inkjet writing. This movement depends on assembling the additional traverse and its vertical movement.
RAPID installations are specially suitable for production of manufactures in small or very small series, the numerical control management allows to produce up to 9 pieces, different among them, even in height.
The N.C. allows the management up to 20 programs at the same time, all with completely automatic adjustments and with no operator's intervention in a few tenthes of second.
Using optional automatic templates, themselves managed by the N.C. and by a CAD program, it's possible to produce minimum quantities of pallets (2/3 per type) since the same are self-adjusting with the same principle as shot unit movements.
Using a laser projector, managed by the CAD program, projector that replaces templates, it's possible to produce cases or crates in single pieces.
The numerical control is the heart of RAPID models, it's quite thanks to it that we have the maximum flexibility.
Programming a new manufacture is very simple and quick. The simplified self-learning allows to create a new program in a few minutes, even thanks to pass copying functions, to rivet positioning at a fixed and programmed distance, and to the possibility to modify the program itself by simple and quick controls on the personal computer.
A laser pointer, that shows riveting points on manufactures, makes programming easier and quicker and finished products of greater quality thanks to perfect rivet positioning.
- workbench mm. 1600x8500
- working riveting mm. 1500x7800/8200
- programmable riveting height up to mm. 300
- separate riveting pressure regulators for front and back shot units
- other dimensions of the workbench and riveting on request
- electric feed 3-phase 380V / 50 Hz
- electric absorption about kW 3
- pneumatic connection 3/8"
- working pressure 7 bar
- axis speed up to 25 mt/min
- current stabilizer: included
- data transferring: USB door
- RAM: 32 MB
- overall dimensions mm. 2550x8500x2000=H
- weight about kg. 4000
The RAPID M2 can be equipped, for a greater flexibility, with the automatization of the vertical movement of shot units that allows to work details with different heights.
On request it's also possible to replace inclined shot units by a couple of units that can be adjusted in their distance between centers and managed automatically by the PLC.
ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...
Regular Price: €5,400.70
Special Price €4,212.55
Regular Price: €3,210.00
Special Price €2,608.13
Regular Price: €11,250.00
Special Price €9,140.63
Regular Price: €3,000.00
Special Price €2,512.50
Regular Price: €339.30
Special Price €271.44
Regular Price: €11,990.00
Special Price €9,741.88
Regular Price: €1,200.00
Special Price €975.00
Regular Price: €681.70
Special Price €545.36
Regular Price: €6,077.00
Special Price €5,089.49