CIRCULAR PANEL SAW SCM GROUP Mod.MiniMax SI315-ES - E.C.
Regular Price: €7,182.00
Special Price €5,601.00
- excellent precision
- soft and silent sliding
- reliability in the time
Quality and cutting finish without equals
The sliding system of the carriage through hardened and rectified prismatic guides allows to obtain cutting precision and rectlinearity. The precision is guaranteed in the time (5 years!) thanks to the exclusive assembling process.
For fixing guide glue isn't used because its thickness could affect the sliding. They are locked by riveting the aluminium on the whole length of the guide.
Tilting blade group on cast iron sectors, availbale on request with 3 speeds. Thanks to the perfect balancing of the rotary parts, it's completely free from vibrations and can be used even for cutting the massive wood of great thickness.
The scoring unit with independent motor is adjustable from the outside without keys and allows quick and precise positionings without clearance.
Squaring frame of great dimensions with idle roll at the end to facilitate loading panels. The telescopic squaring rule - equipped with reversible stops - allows to square panels mm. 3200x3200 (with anodized aluminium alloy carriage mm.3200) and allows to make even 45 degrees tilting cuts on both sides of the frame.
- Parallel cut up to mm. 1270
- Anodized aluminium guide sliding on round bar diam. mm. 45
- Cast iron support with eccentric locking
- Micrometric adjustment on rack
The saw table extension of great dimensions assures a perfect support to the piece after cutting.
- table dimensions 940x560 mm
- max. diam. of saw blade with installed scoring unit 315 mm
- sawblade tilting 90-45 degrees
- max. sawblade projection at 90 degrees from the table with blade diam. 315 mm 101 mm
diam. 300 mm 93 mm
diam. 250 mm 68 mm
- max. sawblade projection at 45 degrees from the table with blade diam. 315 mm 71 mm
diam. 300 mm 66 mm
diam. 250 mm 49 mm
- max. squaring stroke (E.C./not E.C.) 2750 mm
- blade speed 4200 r.p.m.
- scoring unit speed 9200 r.p.m.
- exhaust outlet diameter 120 mm
- blade protection with exhaust outlet diam. 60 mm
- cutting width on rip fence 1270 mm
- motor power HP 5,5 kW 4 Hz 50
- scoring unit motor power HP 0,75 kW 0,55 Hz 50
- net weight of the basic machine 660 kg
- anodized aluminium alloy carriage (dimensions 315x142x2600 mm)
sliding on high precision hardened steel guideways, which are fixed on the carriage by means of mechanical bending system
- ribbed cast iron worktables
- sawblades lifting and tilt by means of handwheels
- readout of sawblades tilt on the machine front side
- independently powered scoring unit (complete with blade, diameter 120 mm, 20 teeth), with external setting up
- blade protection on riving knife
- squaring frame complete with swinging arm support and telescopic fence with crosscut flip-over stops with direct reading of cutting dimensions
- high rigidity rip fence with cam-locking and micrimetric adjustment
- Cylindrical sliding bar with rectified steel round bar, 45 mm diameter, for rip fence - eccentric clamp
- Table extension outfeed side
- overload switch protection
- emergency pushbutton
- padlockable main switch
- direct start main motor
ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...
Regular Price: €1,102.00
Special Price €932.00
Regular Price: €8,431.00
Special Price €6,576.00
Regular Price: €9,080.00
Special Price €7,377.50
Regular Price: €10,725.00
Special Price €8,204.00
Regular Price: €3,700.00
Special Price €3,006.25
Regular Price: €11,500.00
Special Price €9,343.75
Regular Price: €4,691.00
Special Price €4,128.00