Informative Note About the Treatment of Personal Data.
Dear User, we would inform you that your personal data - collected directly at you - will never given or distributed to a third party but used in the full respect of the basic principles of the directive 95/46/CE and the D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 N.196 for the protection of personal data.
OPERATIONS OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PURPOSES.
Hereafter, we sum up all the operations carried out by us that involve raising, conservation or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue by each one of them:
- raising and conservation of your personal data with the object of sending commercial informative notes by email
- internal processing of the personal data supplied by you with the object of establishing your commercial profile
- use of your commercial profile for marketing and promotional purposes of your interest
FORMALITY OF TREATMENT
The treatment will happen by fully automated formalities. Our company - through the system of data treatment - assures and warrants that the treated information don't include subjects referring to sensible data according to the art. 95/46/CE and the D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 N.196. Therefore, each treatment - that can refer directly or indirectly to sensible data - will be excluded beforehand.
FREEDOM TO ISSUE THE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCE OF A REFUSAL
The conferment of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of the consent for the mentioned purposes, it will be absolutely impossible for us to give you the information services which the consent is asked for, including the registration on this site.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment is the holder company of this site of electronic commerce.
The executives and the persons employed in the management of database are responsible of the treatment of personal data, according to the respective field of competence.
INTERESTED PARTY'S RIGHTS
Furthermore we inform you that each interested party can exert the right according to the art.7 of the D.Lgs. 30 june 2003 N.196, that we sum up hereafter (Right of access to personal data and other rights):
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that refer to him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in comprehensible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the piece of information of: the origin of personal data; the purposes and formalities of treatment; the logic applied in case of treatment made by electronic means; the identification details of the holder, of responsible and of the appointed representative according to the art. 5, paragraph 2; the subjets or the categories of subjets to whom personal data can be communicated or who can get to know them as appointed representative in the State territory, or as responsible or persons in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: the updating, the rectification or - when he has interest in it - the integration of data; the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the freeze of the data treated in violation of a law, including those ones whose conservation isn't required according to the purposes for which data were collected or successively treated; the declaration that the operations referring to the letters a) and b) were brought at knowledge - even for what refers to their content - of those to whom data were communicated or diffused, except the case when such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a clearly disproportionate use of means as to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in all or in part: for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data that refer to him, though pertaining to the purpose of the raising; to the treatment of personal data that refer to him for purpose of sending advertising material or material of direct sale or for market searches or commercial communication.