VERTICAL CNC MACHINING CENTRE mod. ALU RANGER 4221 ONER – As per E.C. rules
Space, two machines in one, speed, ergonomics, easy to use, are important words all summarized in the Alu Ranger Vertical Machining Centre.
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best performances in productivity processing alu composites materials: ACM – ACP – Alucobond® – Alpolic® – Dibond® – Larson® – Reynobond® – Alubond® – Albond® etc
The machine can be equipped with an automatic control device of the vacuum grade for the independendent discharge of each piece without others falling to the ground.
The worktable 4.200 x 2.100 mm allows to work large dimension panels either in aluminium composite or plastic material.
- The small space occupied, the reliability of the units and components make these Vertical Machining Centres a solution at 360° for all needs of cutting, sizing, millling and drilling with high accuracy, which is necessary to produce ACM cassettes to built ventilated facades.
The increasing demands of architects to project and construct ventilated façades can easily be made with our machining centres, thanks to the Cad-Cam software which enables you to import di directly DXF files. The large vacuum working table and the composition of the working head allow you to work a great variety of panels in aluminium composite (ACM), compact PVC and plastic material which can be transformed easily and efficiently.
The powerful milling unit 5,5 kW can make precise millings through the tools assembled on ISO30 cones, by the side of the worktable. The cone store has 4 available positions. In order to use blade groups for quicker cuts, 2 additional positions in OPT are available.
– Minimum space occupied
– Quick tool change
– High safety standard
– Ergonomicity in loading and unloading
– Easy to be used and cleaned
– Vacuum locked panels on rectified surface
– Automatic control of the vacuum grade
– Completely automatic
– No possibility of operator’s mistake
– Automatic tool change per each operation
– To mill shapes and curves
– To realize Nesting reducing working waste
– To realize an optimization of high efficiency
Working capacity: X 4200 – Y 2100 – Z 90 mm
Total overall dimensions: 2,0 x 5,8 mt
Surface occupied by the machine: about 11 sq.mt.
Vacuum worktable with MDF sacrificial board: division in 3 zones – manual control
Vacuum pump: 1 x 250 m³/h
Axis speed: X 30 – Y 30 – Z 10 mt/min
Routing unit R55A: 5,5 KW – chuck collet ER32 – 24000 r.p.m.
Automatic tool change TC4: 4 positions – Iso 30 cones
2 ISO 30 groups with 90° blade for cutting “X” and “Y” positioned on the edge of the worktable (OPT.)
Total absorbed power: about 16 KW
Total weight: about 2.250 Kg