VERTICAL CNC MACHINING CENTRE mod. ALU RANGER 4221 V GROOVE – As per E.C. rules
Alu Ranger 4221 V-Groove takes the name of the unique “V” grooving cutterhead disc which allows you to increase enormously the daily output.
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best performances in productivity processing alu composites materials: ACM – ACP – Alucobond® – Alpolic® – Dibond® – Larson® – Reynobond® – Alubond® – Albond® etc
Space, two machines in one, speed, ergonomics, easy to use, are important words all summarized in the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 4221 V-GROOVE.
- The machine can be equipped with an automatic vacuum sensor control switch for the independent discharge of each single working piece, avoiding that other pieces fall off.
- The working table 4.200 x 2.100 mm allows the workmanship of large dimension panels in aluminium composite and plastic material.
- The small space occupied, the reliability of the units and components make these Vertical Machining Centres a solution at 360° for all needs of cutting, sizing, millling and drilling with high accuracy, which is necessary to produce ACM cassettes to built ventilated facades.
The increasing demands of architects to project and construct ventilated façades can easily be made with our machining centres, thanks to the Cad-Cam software which enables you to import di directly DXF files. The large vacuum working table and the composition of the working head allow you to work a great variety of panels in aluminium composite (ACM), compact PVC and plastic material which can be transformed easily and efficiently.
- The independent “V-GROOVING” UNIT V175 (for “V” grooving) can make “V” grooves automatically and continuously with a high precision at a speed of 30 mt/1′ – 98 ft/1′.
- The unique shape of the tool allows a considerable lifetime to the knives. In regards to traditional flute milling methods the lifetime of the tool can reach up to 30 times more.
– Minimum space occupied
– Quick tool change
– Tool changer travelling with the operating head
– High safety standards
– Ergonomic loading/unloading
– Easy to use and clean
– Vacuum locked panels on rectified surface
– Full control of the vacuum for release
– Completely Automatic
– No man operating errors
– Automatic tool changing on each operation
– Milling shapes
– Nesting to reduce panel waste
– High efficiency optimization
Working capacity: X 4200 – Y 2100 – Z 90 mm
Total overall dimensions: 2,0 x 5,8 mt
Surface occupied by the machine: about 11 sq.mt.
Vacuum worktable with MDF sacrificial board: division in 3 zones – manual control
Vacuum pump: 1 x 250 m³/h
Axis speed: X 30 – Y 30 – Z 10 mt/min
Routing unit R55A: 5,5 KW – chuck collet ER32 – 24000 r.p.m.
Automatic tool change TC6: Servo controlled – 6 positions – Iso 30 cones
2 ISO 30 aggregates with 90° saw blade, for “X” and “Y” cutting – positioned on edge of working table
V-grooving unit (STD) V175-5: 5 kW Motor / 175 mm – 7″ – V-grooving Disc – Z20 / 0-90° Swivel
Total absorbed power: about 16 KW
Total weight: about 2.450 Kg