VERTICAL CNC MACHINING CENTRE Mod. ALU RANGER 6321 V GROOVE – As per E.C. rules
The Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE takes the name of the unique “V” grooving cutterhead disc which allows you to increase considerably the daily output.
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best productivity performances with composites materials: ACM – ACP – Alucobond® – Alpolic® – Dibond® – Larson® – Reynobond® – Alubond® – Albond® etc.
Space, two machines in one, speed ergonomics, easy to use are important words all summarized in the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE.
- The ratio between the working table and occupied space is 1 to 1,21, that is to say 13,2 sqm of working table and 16 sqm of occupied space, including the side guards and safety photo cells.
- The wide working table of the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE allows a good optimization during the more complex Nesting workmanships.
- The machine can be equipped with an automatic vacuum sensor control switch for the independent discharge of each single working piece, avoiding that other pieces fall off.
- The working table 6.300 x 2.100 mm allows the workmanship of large dimension panels in aluminium composite and plastic material.
- The small space occupied, the reliability of the units and components make these Vertical Machining Centres a solution at 360° for all needs of cutting, sizing, milling and drilling, which are necessary to produce ACM cassettes to build ventilated façades.
The increasing demand of architects to project and construct ventilated façades can easily be satisfied with the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE and with our other machining centres, thanks to the CAD-CAM Software which enables you to import directly the DXF files. The large vacuum working table and the composition of the working head, allow you to work a great variety of panels in aluminium composite (ACM), compact PVC and plastic material which can be transformed easily and efficiently.
- The independent “V-GROOVING” UNIT V175 can make “V” grooves automatically and continuously with a high precision at a speed of 30 mt/1′ – 98 ft/1′.
- The unique shape of the tool allows a considerable lifetime to the knives. In regards to traditional flute milling methods the lifetime of the tool can reach up to 30 times more.
– Minimum space occupied
– Quick tool change
– Tool changer travelling with the operating head
– High safety standards
– Ergonomic loading/unloading
– Easy to use and clean
– Vacuum locked panels on rectified surface
– Full control of the vacuum for release
– Completely Automatic
– No man operating errors
– Automatic tool changing on each operation
– V-Groove 30 m/min independent group
– Milling shapes
– Nesting to reduce panel waste
– High efficiency optimization
Working capacity: X 6300 – Y 2100 – Z 90 mm
Total overall dimensions:2,0 x 7,9 mt
Surface occupied by the machine: about 16 sq.mt.
Vacuum worktable with MDF sacrificial board: division in 3 zones – manual control
Vacuum pump: 1 x 250 m³/h
Axis speed:X 30 – Y 30 – Z 10 mt/min
Routing unit R55A:5,5 KW – chuck collet ER32 – 24000 r.p.m.
Automatic tool change TC6: Servo controlled – 6 positions – Iso 30 cones
2 ISO 30 aggregates with 90° saw blade, for “X” and “Y” cutting – positioned on edge of working table
V-grooving unit (STD) V175-5: 5 kW Motor / 175 mm – 7″ – V-grooving Disc – Z20 / 0-90° Swivel
Total absorbed power: about 27.5 KW
Total weight: about 3.600 Kg
ACCESSORY MACHINES TO BE COMBINED TO AUTOMATE PRODUCTION TO THE MAXIMUM…
AUTOMATIC PANEL POSITIONING SYSTEM / ALU FEEDER, is an optional installation on ALU Ranger Nesting Machining Centers for the fully automatic positioning of the panel, previously raised by ALU Loader.
It is mounted on the crossbar of the Machining Centre on the side opposite the operating head.
It can move panels such as ACM, HPL and aluminium honeycomb for easy positioning.
Thanks to the PLC of the ALU Feeder Machining Center, ALU Feeder is able to position the panel on the origin stop X with precision at 1/10 mm.
AUTOMATIC PANEL LOADER/ ALU LOADER
Loader – Positioner for composite panels with 2 suction cups, connected to the vacuum system of the ALU Ranger Machining Centre.
AUTOMATIC PANEL ARRESTER / OFF LOADER, is a vacuum table covered by a breathable cloth.
The table is attached to a trolley that can move back and forth from the worktop of the Alu Ranger Work Center.
The vacuum table can be raised and tilted to be parallel to the plane of the Alu Ranger, then it moves until it leans to the worktop where processed panels are still held by the vacuum of the worktop.
RL125 – RL160 – RL200 vacuum cleaners
Industrial vacuums on filtered air wheels for indoor environments with suction capacity suitable for our machining centers.
COMPOSITE BOARD BENDING AND MILLING MACHINE/ ALU BENDER