CIRCULAR PANEL SAW MACHINE SCM GROUP Mod. MiniMax SC 2C – As per E.C. Rules
New anodized aluminium extruded carriage sliding on hardened and rectified steel guides, precise and free from maintenance thanks to the self-cleaning guides.
High professional performances in the minimum operating overall dimensions.
Steel/cast iron structure that guarantees the maximum stability.
Solid blade-holder group with powers up to 5,5 HP (6,6 at 60 HZ).
Parallel fence with cutting width mm. 900 or 1270, the support is available on request with micrometric adjustment and eccentric locking.
The fence can be easily removed from the table to allow the cutting of large panels.
Scoring unit for the perfect cut of improved panels. Available on request.
– table dimensions 1020×325 mm
– max. diam. of saw blade 315 mm
– sawblade tilting 90°-45°
– max. sawblade projection at 90° from table 100 mm
– max. sawblade projection at 45° from table 79 mm
– max. squaring stroke CE 1660 mm
– sawblade rotation speed 4000 r.p.m.
– exhaust hood diameter 120 mm
– cutting width on rip fence 900 mm
– motor power Kw.4 (Hp.5,5) 50 Hz
– dimensions mm.1700x1500x1400
– net weight of the basic machine kg 270
– anodized aluminium wagon (dimensions 240x91x1700 mm) sliding on high precision guideways
– squaring frame complete with telescopic rule with stops and eccentric clamp
– ribbed-cast iron worktable
– table extension on outfeed side
– rip fence which can be excluded
– sawblade protection on riving knife with exhaust hood 60 mm diameter
There are no reviews yet.