CIRCULAR PANEL SAW SQUARING MACHINE SCM GROUP Mod. FORMULA S 40 – As per E.C. Rules
– blade access door with safety microswitch and quick
– overhead saw guard
– emergency pushbottons located on the machine front
side and on parallel fence side
– automatic motor brake
– certificate of conformity with “E.C. Standards”
– squaring capacity with extended stop 3200×3200 mm.
– max. blade diameter 400 mm.
– blade tilt 45 deg.
– max. cutting height with 400 mm blade at 90 degrees 130 mm.
– max. cutting height with 400 mm blade at 45 degrees 92 mm.
– blade speeds 4000 rpm
– speed of scoring unit 8500 rpm
– scoring unit diameter 120 mm.
– diam. of exhaust outlet at base 120 mm.
– blade protection with exhaust outlet diam. 80 mm.
– cutting width on rip fence 1270 mm.
– motor power 5,5 kW 7,5 HP 50 Hz
– scoring unit motor power 0,75 kW 1 HP 50 Hz
– dimensions mm.3300x1200x1200
– weight Kg.850
– anodized aluminium alloy carriage sliding on arch-formed hardened steel
guides, which are fixed on the carriage by means of mechanical bending
– saw carriage locking from the operator’s position
– sawblades lifting and tilt by means of handwheels on the machine front side
– readout of saw blades tilt on the machine front side
– independently powered scoring unit (without blade) with external setting up
– blade protection on the riving knife
– eccentric clamp
– table extension on the exit side
– overload switch protection
– emergency pushbutton
– padlockable main switch
– auxiliary low voltage circuit (110 Volts)
– direct starting of the main motor
An oversize structure and a rectified cast iron table, besides an innovative operating group, avoid the creation of vibrations guaranteeing an excellent finishing quality.
The height adjustment on round guides assures fluid movements even after years of use.
All controls are on the machine front in an easily accessible and ergonomic position: a further saving of time preparing the cut.
SCORING UNIT ADJUSTMENT
The lifting and the transversal movement of the scoring blade are obtained by means of a lever system that guarantees the total absence of clearance, therefore quick positionings are possible, limiting test cuts.
The carriage must have 2 features above all: smoothness and precision, even with time.
On the series FORMULA circular saws an exclusive sliding system is applied: rigid aluminium profiles, with steel arch-shaped guides – assembled by riveting – allow a rectilinear precision of +/-0,05 mm. on the whole length of the carriage. The result is remarkable: the same precision even after years of intensive use without any type of maintenance. 5 years of guarantee
VERY GREAT SQUARING FRAME
It allows squaring panels up to mm. 3200×3200.
It’s equipped with a rule complete with 2 reversible stops and idle roll to facilitate the loading of great panels.
Even angular cuts up to 45 degrees are possible by the rule.