CIRCULAR PANEL SAW SCM GROUP Mod. MINIMAX SC3-C – As per E.C. Rules
Compact circular saw of high precision and low investment for demanding amateurs and non-professional workshops.
A surprising cut either of thick hardwood or of even ennobled panels, by the new saw group with blade of max diam. 315 mm. with assembled engraver.
New engraving group that can be easily adjusted from outside the machine, suppliable on request.
More precise and easier cuts thanks to a guaranteed stable support, even to very large pieces, by the very large sliding carriage and by the great squaring frame (960 x 600 mm) supplied as standard.
Perfect parallel cuts, by the anodized aluminium parallel guide equipped with support with quick fastening and micrometric movement adjustment. Precise and quick positionings: the guide slides fluently on round rectified steel bar diam. 45 mm.
Ecceptional power: 3-phase motors 5 kW (6,6 HP) 50 Hz – 6 kW (8HP) 60 Hz are supplied as standard.
ROUND SLIDING BAR composed by:
– rectified steel round section sliding bar diam. mm. 45
– micrometric adjustment and eccentric locking
– cast iron “high rigidity” gude support
– table dimensions 560×840 mm
– max. diam. of saw blade :
– with installed scoring unit 315 mm
– sawblade tilting 90°/45°
– max. sawblade projection at 90/45 degrees 100/79 mm
– squaring stroke 2250 mm
– sawblade rotation speed 4000 r.p.m.
– exhaust hood diameter 120 mm
– cutting width on parallel fence 900 mm
– motor power 5 kW (6,6 HP) 50 Hz – 6 kW (8HP) 60 Hz
– net weight of the basic machine 310 kg