CIRCULAR SAW WITH TILTING BLADE SCM GROUP Mod. MiniMax SI400 ES – As per E.C. Rules
– overhead sawblade protection
– self-braking motor
Circular saw for exacting artisans and artisan carpentries.
Wide support for greater panels with the squaring frame 1200×650 mm. equipped with:
• telescopic guide 2000 mm. with 2 reversible squaring stops
• telescopic extension
Strong and vibrationless saw group, thanks to a cast iron frame.
Maximum precision and stability with blade lifting by dovetail guides and the group tilting and support by lateral rests.
Great precision and comfort, thanks to blade group tilting by wheel on the front of the machine with tilting gratitational numerical indicator.
Standard carriage dimensions: 330x146x2600 mm
– table dimensions 940×560 mm
– max. diam. of saw blade with installed scoring unit 400 mm
– sawblade tilting 90-45 degrees
– max. sawblade projection at 90 degrees from the table with blade diam. 400 mm 138 mm
– max. sawblad projection at 45 degrees from the table with blade diam. 400 mm 98 mm
– max. squaring stroke 2600 mm
– blade speed 4000 r.p.m.
– scoring unit speed 9200 r.p.m.
– exhaust outlet diameter 120 mm
– blade protections with exhaust outlet diam. 60 mm
– cutting width on rip fence 1270 mm
– motor power HP 5,5 kW 4 Hz 50 (HP 6,6 kW 4,8 Hz 60)
– scoring unit motor power HP 0,75 kW 0,55 Hz 50 (HP 0,9 kW 0,65 Hz 60)
– dimensions mm. 2600x1600x1400
– net weight of the basic machine 700 kg
– anodized aluminium alloy carriage (dimensions 330x146x2600 mm.) sliding on high precision hardened steel guideways, which are fixed on the carriage by means of mechanical bending system
– ribbed cast iron worktables
– sawblades lifting and tilt by means of handwheels
– readout of sawblades tilt on the machine front side
– independently powered scoring unit (complete with blade, diameter 120 mm, 20 teeth), with external setting up
– blade protection on riving knife
– squaring frame complete with swinging arm support and telescopic fence with crosscut flip-over stops with direct reading of cutting dimensions
– high rigidity rip fence with cam-locking and micrimetric adjustment
– Cylindrical sliding bar with rectified steel round bar, 40 mm diameter, for rip fence
– eccentric clamp
– Table extension outfeed side
– overload switch protection
– emergency pushbutton
– padlockable main switch
– direct start main motor