CUTTING PANTOGRAPHS FOR POLYSTYRENE INFINITY series
Years of experience in the field of polystyrene cutting give us the awareness that it’s essential to devote great resources to the research and development of continuous ideas that can meet the needs of our customers. Maintaining a direct line with the working realitynthat they face daily, we fully understand their needs and anticipate those solutions aimed at satisfying them in the best way. Our latest model was born from this policy.
Infinity…in its name its character. The term with which we have decided to define this extraordinary technologic evolution is synonymous of multiple solutions.
A machine that due to its features makes of versatility its extra weapon; all “Nettuno” knowledge channeled into a single project capable of generating an instrument that goes beyond structural and physical limits.
Thanks to its dynamism the Infinity series, in addition to moving its axis in various directions, can literally expand its work area with a stroke that goes from 300 to more than 4000 mm, a real revolution in the sector! Try to imagine cutting a whole 4-meter piece with a machine that can be accomodated comfortably by a room that is only 2 wide … Try to imagine to make – with a small machine – cuts with inclinations more than the one that could be made with a machine with greater dimensions … What seems far-fetched is only the result of a continuos search for innovation.
- Great production minimum encumbrance. By increasing the cutting area, a considerable advantage lies in having the possibility to do industrial work cycles if necessary, to then shrink the machine and optimize the space in the laboratory: a classic example is to make room for a means of transport to be stored.
- Thread inclination. By narrowing the cutting area and consequently bringing the 2 ends of the wire closer together, we will be able to obtain a decidedly greater inclination compared to a machine that has a fixed structure of greater dimensions.
- Operator terminale (handheld keypad). This tool is very convenient in the phase of cutting or executing manual works because, thanks to its functions, we can move near the point where the material is positioned and closely observe the entrance of the wire inside it, otherwise it would be very difficult from the console. You can move the thread in work mode, in a fast way, launch the play, pause, stop cutting, drive the lathe, adjust the speed in real time even with the play in progress and display the axis dimensions directly on the courtesy display.
- Microprocessor current stabilization. With microprocessor control of the current of the wire, we have a perfect temperature stability regardless of changes in tension of the external network or variation in the length of the wire depending on the width of the machine (the longer the wire is the greater the amount of tension necessary to maintain the temperature or vice versa).
- Detailed works. If necessary, it’s possible to replace the wire by a smaller diameter by restricting the machine; so, we can make detailed cuts of even very small dimensions.
- Sliding bench. Positioning the material has never been so easy! Thanks to the sliding bench on guides, it will no longer be necessary to get on the work surface to fix the polystyrene blocks or, to make work with the lathe, just slide the bench on the appropriate guides and the access in the machine will become immediate without any impediment.
- Mobile console. Rack, PC, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse, are housed in a pleasant console with wheels, very convenient to move according to your needs and the extension of the machine.
- Traction of the frictioned thread. As for all other series, even the Infinity is equipped with the PATENTED system of “traction of the friction thread” (no more springs).
|INCLUSO NEL PACCHETTO:|
|PC with Windows XP with license; Monitor; CorelDraw X4 with license; Plug-in Nettuno for the creation of projects; Nettuno Cutter for cutting execution.|
|Frames, Columns, Capitals, Writings, Logos, Signs, Decorations, Window dressings, Shapes of all kinds.|
|The T100 model to combine with all models.
It’s created for the excavation of single-piece simple-shaped capitals. The advantages of using this system with respect to the “Rotating plate on board” model consist in the possibility of performing work even while the paired system is engaged in other productions, furthermore, being a manual series machine, it doesn’t require any cutting management software.