BIO-SHREDDER mod. BIO 1250
This model is part of the medium-high range of production.
The rotor is equipped with mobile, reversible hammers that last from 150 to 200 hours according to the type of material to be milled.
The feed conveyor belt is mm. 1250 wide while the length is mm. 3500 with a roller-shutter-type structure and high sides.
It’s suitable for shredding SAWN-OFF BRANCHES, GRASS, LEAVES, WOODEN PACKINGS, PALLETS, etc.
The output range is from 60 to 90 m³/h according to the material to be milled.
The control position allows a constant and total view on the whole working area.
The flow of material is controlled by the ELECTRONIC CONTROL DEVICE of the belt speed, synchronized with the SHREDDING ROTOR rotation speed.
– rotor with mobile, reversible hammers
– independent hydraulic installation
– electronic “no stress” device
– overall dimensions cm. 248x1027x313 (width x length x height)
– weight kg. 8100/13700
– FOR TRACTOR: adviced power HP 120/180
– WITH TURBO DIESEL MOTOR: installed power HP 235/302. The Diesel motor is fit inside a cowling, arranged for continuous use by “no stress” clutch.
– loading crane
– unloading belt
– approved-type road carriage 80 km/h
– magnetic roll for ferrous shreds
– function remote control