BIO-SHREDDER mod. BIO 900
This model is part of the medium-high range of production.
The rotor is equipped with 22 mobile, reversible hammers that last from 100 to 150 hors according to the type of material to be milled.
The feed conveyor belt is mm. 130 wide while the length is mm. 2500 with a roller-shutter-type structure and high sides.
It’s suitable for shredding SAWN-OFF BRANCHES, GRASS, LEAVES, WOODEN PACKINGS, PALLETS, etc.
The output range is from 30 to 60 m³/h according to the material to be milled.
The control position allows a constant and total view on the whole working area.
The flow of material is controlled by the ELECTRONIC CONTROL DEVICE of the belt speed, synchronized with the SHREDDING ROTOR rotation speed.
– rotor with 22 mobile, reversible hammers
– independent hydraulic installation
– electronic “no stress” device
– roll opening cm. 35
– rotor cm. 130
– steel loading belt
– mobile feed roll
– axle with 2 wheels and brake
– hopper cm. 170×250
– belt transmission
– overall dimensions cm. 235x8000x3000 (width x length x height)
– weight kg. 4500
– FOR TRACTOR: adviced power HP 80/120
– WITH TURBO DIESEL MOTOR: installed power HP 108 / kW 79,5 IVECO
8045. The Diesel motor is fit inside a cowling, arranged for continuous use by “no stress” clutch.
– loading crane
– unloading belt
– approved-type road carriage 80 km/h
– magnetic roll for ferrous shreds
– function remote control