CHIPPING MACHINE mod. BIO 600 – DIESEL VERSION – HP 60 – kW 44 – LOMBARDINI – Output 15÷20 m³/h – diam. to be chipped: 18 cm.
The chipping machine mills vegetable wastes and assimilable materials
like green and dry prunings, moulds, wooden packings, cardboard, etc.
By means of the double system with mobile hammers and chipping disc, can triturate any type of green waste.
The grinding chamber is made
by a mill with 60 mobile and reversible hammers which last 80/150
hours according to the quality of the material to be ground.
chipper cuts logs with diameter from 13 to 18 cm. according to the
shape of wood, branches up to 8 cm. and all other materials (through a
hydraulic feed roll with adjustable speed) can be loaded in the hopper.
The mod. BIO 600 is mainly used professionally, there are the following versions:
– for tractor
– with auxiliary Diesel or electric motor
grid (screen) ensures the fineness of the triturated material that
returns in the grinding cycle if it doesn’t reach the fixed fineness.
On request, special versions are available.
• Rotor with 60 reversible hammers
• 2-blade side chipper
• Refining and interchangeable screen
• Rubber unloading belt cm. 50×150
• Turning 5th wheel
• Parking brake
• Unloading belt at mt. 2
• Hydraulic coupling
• 2 wheels with drawbar and light for agricultural and road transport
• Hydraulic feed roll
• Weight kg. 1600
• Overall dimensions cm. 150x350x220 (width x eungth x height)
• Packing dimensions cm. 450x170x220