PELLET MACHINE mod. N-MINI-C (output 150/280 kg/h) – As per E.C. rules
The pellet machines MINI allow to obtain a constant high quality pellet production, that – according to the raw material (that determines either the quality or the quantity of the produced pellet) – will allow you to obtain the “DIN PLUS” certification for the final quality of your wooden pellet and, therefore, to sell the same to the users of the household market as well as to the users of the industrial market.
Furthermore, the MINI pellet machines develop a production ratio like 18 kg. of pellet per each installed kW on the machine, improving competitive performances.
Besides pellet machines, even the machines of the pellettizing installation were conceived in order to guarantee the final user a pellet production of high saving of the installed/consumed energy, obtaining a further lowering of the industrial cost of your pellet and, therefore, competitive advantages in the market of the sale of combustible pellets.
Drawplate internal diam. mm. 280
Presser roll diam. mm. 122
Pellet diam. mm. 6-8
Overall dimensions mm. 1100x900x2085
Weight of the pellet machine kg. 1500
Technical card of productive efficiency
Installed active power 22 kW
Electric feed V. 400 +/- 10% Hz 50/60
OUTPUT PER HOUR
– essences of tender wood (fir, poplar, pine) 180/240 kg/h
– essences of hardwood (beech, bay oak, olive) 150/210 kg/h
– ratio consumed electric kW / produced kgs of pellets = 1/18
Innovative features of the MINI pellet machine (as to the pellet machines developped by the fodder sector):
– Enbloc structure and feeding system that derive from the patented technology of the PLUS pellet machine
– no use of additives or bonding agents, even of animal origin
– high energetic class motors controlled by inverter (ENERGETIC SAVING)
– sawdust loading in the compression drawplate through an only central screw
– Presser rolls: not overhang ones, but hooked to the structure of the pellet machine
– adding by vegetal oil for working cycle start and end (in order to avoid hardening of the remaining material in the compression circuit when the machine doesn’t work)
– reduced encumbrance
– reduced cleaning and maintenance times thanks to the direct opening of teh pelletizing zone and the quick tool replacement
– Pellet machine with mechanical and electric working system
– Control and management by means of programmed logic systems
– Manual adjustment of presser rolls (that allow the rotation of the compression drawplate)
– Material loading system through an inox steel tank and a batching screw adjusted by an inverter, that is controlled proportionately to the working couple of the compression screw
– Compression holes of the drawplate = mm. 14-50 long, variable according to the material that must be worked (sawdust or other vegetal/agricultural wastes)
– Front pellet evacuation
– Min./max. level indicator on the loading tank of materials
– Manual motor greasing
– Grease lubrication of presser roll and chuck
– Safety electric lock of the opening door of the drawplate and presser rolls
– Protection carter of motor belts
– Lifting sockets for truck on theground
– Prearrangement for connection of dust and steam suction intakes
– Use and maintenance handbook and E.C. marking
General features of infeed materials:
– Morphology: sawdust or material with granulometry not less than 0,5 mm. and more than 1,5 mm.
– Humidity ratio: included between 8% and 12% at the most
– Features: pure material (free of ferrous material or other if different from the main one)
All models include electric board ans a group of tools (to be considered like expendable materials) composed by: nr. 1 compression die plate and nr. 2 presser rolls. Such mechanical parts are fundamental for pellet production, for this reason the machine must be equipped – according to the type of wood to be processed – with the proper die plate and the consequent couple of rolls.
Therefore for each sypply it’s required to send a sample of material to be reduced into pellet in order to determine the suitable tools for customers.
– Refiner mod. N-HAMM – 35,5 or 7,5 kW – output 100/200-250
– Tank with screw mod. N-CHIP – 3 kW – capacity 3 cu.m.
– Mini-silo mod. N-SILO 800 (complete with rotor to mix sawdust and chips) – 1,1 kW – capacity 0,5 cu.m.
– Mini-silo mod. N-SILO 1200 (complete with rotor to mix sawdust and chips) – 1,1 kW – capacity 1 cu.m.
– Sawdust unloading screw mod. N-SC100 – 1,1 kW – capacity 100-200 kg/h
– Vibrating screen mod. N-SAND For separation of fine dust, sand residuals and bark from sawdust – 0,18 kW – capacity’ 300-500 kg/h
– Cleaning screw mod. N-CLEAN – 0,37 kW – capacity 50/100 kg/h
– Pellet cooling device mod. N-CO 700 – 0,84 kW – capacity 700/1000 kg/h
– Sacking device mod. N-COMPACT 2 kW – capacity 1,5 mc – 0/30 kg bags
– Dust suction group equipped with suction unit, pipes and filter – 0,75 kW – capacity 1500 mc/h