ANTIQUING-RUSTICATING MACHINE mod. CHEYENNE-3F – As per E.C. rules
3-simultaneous-side antiquing machine for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard.
The machine is designed in the following way:
* Contemporaneous rusticating on three sides, above right and left, two brushes per side
* The piece enters with the larger side vertical and the invisible side underneath
* Brush positioning is done electrically. Display of the height and width values is by means of electronic display units
* Carrying structure in well-sized electrically welded steel consisting of extra-strong tubular structural sections
* Casing screwed to structure with doors for accessing the inside of the machine
* Double triple-layer rubber belt with honeycomb pattern for better entrainment grip. Belt motorisation controlled by gearmotor unit for work speed adjustment
* Possibility of fitting brushes of different kinds and grain depending on the wood being worked and the required surface finish
* Brushes supported both at front and rear. At the front an easily removable double support permits quick brush replacement
– Working width 50 cm.
– Max. piece height 50 cm.
– Min. piece length 100 cm.
– Number of brushes: 6 (2 x side)
– Brush rotation: 1450 r.p.m.
– Brush diameter 20 cm.
– Adjustable feed: by gearmotor
– Floating thickness, the four vertical brushes are fitted on the same guide and can move sideways following the arched shape of the beams.
– Positioning by means of two motorised axes controlled by electronic programmable computer; opening of programs with function keys in conformity with the beam; possibility of working automatically or manually, moving the axes with power servo-control.
– High-power brush motors.
– Brushing device for beams “uso trieste” and “uso fiume”, of sturdy construction, with independent frame secured both on the ground and on the supporting structure of the brushing unit, asynchronous high-power motors.
Unit placed at the exit of 2 angled brushing units, pneumatic pounding operation with independent balancing of operating pressure to better follow the irregularities of the beam. Variable-axis brushes mechanically adjustable to better adapt to the work position according to the profile. Automatic engagement and disengagement by means of photo-sensitive devices; possibility of disengaging the unit and all the movements by means of a simple electric switch so that when the operation is not necessary, the entire unit does not have to be switched off*
* Frequency drive on two angled brush device