ANTIQUING-RUSTICATING MACHINE mod. CHEYENNE BASIC II – As per E.C. rules
Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong stresses of the heavy structural parts of wood assemblies. The main features of each antiquing, rusticating machine are:
* Carrying structure in well-sized electrically welded steel consisting of extra-strong tubular structural sections
* Casing screwed to structure with doors (front and rear) for accessing the inside of the machine
* Triple-layer rubber belt with honeycomb pattern for better entrainment grip. Belt motorisation controlled by gearmotor unit for work speed adjustment
* Modular brushing heads so as to be able to adapt the machine to different operating and surface-finish needs. 2, 3, 4 or more rusticating heads. Each head is an independent part and has its own brush movement and rotation parts.
* Possibility of disengaging the heads or the head not needed for the specific job, by means of a fast power control
* Possibility of fitting brushes of different kinds and grain depending on the wood being worked and the required surface finish
* Brushes supported both at front and rear. At the front an easily removable double support permits quick brush replacement
* Fast return of beam with head disengagement and repositioning to measure automatism.
* Forward and reverse rusticating option.
* Fine adjustment of the single brushes to offset different degrees of brush wear.
– Approx. dimensions (LxWxH) 200x140x240 cm.
– Working width 60 cm.
– Max. piece height 50 cm.
– Min. piece length 60 cm.
– Number of brushes: 2
– Feed speed 3-15 m/min.
– Rusticating motors 5,5 kW
– Brush positioning is done electrically
– uprated motors HP 7,5
– automatic brush exclusion system at inserting of beam return
– electro-pneumatic brush positioning device with photosensitive system of wood inlet