ANTIQUING-RUSTICATING MACHINE mod. CHEYENNE-P – As per E.C. rules
4-head brushing machine for wooden elements with regular profile, such as: planks matchboards and wood strips for floors (wooden floors).
– Brushes fitted on independent structures two by two, steel ball bearing slide guides.
– Independent frequency drives in brush motors, with potentiometer control for brush r.p.m. change.
– Double-layer rubber belt with honeycomb structure for better entrainment grip.
– Belt motorisation controlled by frequency drive for work speed adjustment.
– Brushes supported at front and back. Easily removable front support for fast brush change.
– The vertical positioning to measure of the heads is by means of handwheels. Measurement is visible through a series of mechanical dimension display devices.
– Possibility of fitting brushes of different kinds and grain depending on the type of wood being worked and the type of surface finish required.
– Spring type piece clamp rollers, possibility of regulating the work strength by mechanical register.
– Approx. overall dimensions (LxWxH.) 200x120x170 cm.
– Working width 30 cm.
– Max. piece height 10 cm.
– Number of brushes: 4
– Number of piece clamps: 5
– Power voltage 400 Volt 50 Hz
– Rusticating motors 4 HP
– Brush rotation speed 600-1500 r.p.m.
– Feed speed 8-30 m/min,
– Loading/unloading roller conveyors