CNC BORING AND ANUBA INSERTING MACHINE FOR WORKING ON PANELS TO REALIZE COMPLETE DOORS – mod. TEKNO CONTROL – As per E.C. rules
Boring and anuba inserting machine with 3 controlled and interpolated axis, brushless motors and touch screen operator panel.
Equipped with moving table that can turn from 0 to 90 degrees for working on 5 sides of panels.
In one station you can do:
– holes for locks and plates
– drillings for handles and keyholes
– milling for knobs
– anuba drilling and screwing
– boring in the sides with disc cutter
– other, if required
ANUBA INSERTING UNIT
Composed by independent motors for drilling and anuba inserting.
Equipped with magazine with automatic male and female hinge feeder; the control device automatically monitors anuba screwing, according to whether the door opens to the right or to the left.
Milling and boring head with ISO 30 spindle cone.
Machine with automatic 5-position tool changeover.
Easy programming by self-learning system.
Various personalisations by means of CAD CAM programming system (optional)
– Electro-welded steel section bar base
– Nr. 1 Electro-spindle for milling and boring the side of handle/hinge with 5-position tool replacement
– Nr. 1 Electro-spindle for “anuba” insertion holes
– Nr. 1 Moto-reductor for “anuba” screwing diam. 13/14 mm.
– Kit of milling cutters: nr. 1 diam. 16 complete with chuck and pliers and nr. 1 bit for “anuba” hole
– Nr. 6 Pneumatic pistons for piece fastening
– Nr. 3 Brackets for piece fastening on spindle side
– Nr. 3 Mobile support bars
– Colour 12″ touch screen
– X-axis stroke mm. 3260
– Y-axis stroke mm. 420
– Z-axis stroke (with vertical tool) mm. 950
– Z-axis stroke (with horizontal tool) mm. 1350
– max. displacement speed of X-Y-Z-axis 60/18/40 m/min.
– worktable rotation 0-90 degrees
Anuba hinge inserting group
– anuba inserting head inclination -3+12 degrees
– electro-spindle for anuba drilling 12000 r.p.m.
– simple anuba screwing device: STD
Milling and boring head
– electro-spindle 24000 r.p.m.
– spindle coupling: ISO 30 STD
– head rotation 0-90 degrees
– 5-position tool magazine: STD
– spindle motor 4 kW
– X-axis motor X 10 N/m
– Y-axis motor 2 N/m
– Z-axis motor 10 N/m
– controlled axis: 3
– “touch screen” 12″
– weight kg. 2500
– overall dimensions mm. 5850x4000x2470(H)