AUTOMATIC FEEDING DEVICE WITH SUPPORT INCLUDED mod. STEFF 2032 – As per E.C. rules
STEFF 2032 is the ideal power feeder for Hobby machines and small combined machines, spindle moulders, surface planers, circular saws and also semi professional machines like small edge banders and belt sanders machines. This power feeder is manufactured following the same process and with the same accuracy we use to produce the bigger feeders of our range. Its flexibility allows to get very good performances when used on Hobby and semi-professional machines.
– 3 rollers – 4 steady speeds back and forward motion. 2 speeds are obtained by changing the position of the gears inside the housing, while other 2 speeds result from the switching of the bipolar engine (1400 – 2800 r.p.m.)
– Resistant and protective electrostatic powder-paint
– Interchangeable gears have been sintered, carbonitried and tempered
– Case-hardened and rectified endless screw of the motor shaft enables perfect matching of the bronze aluminium crown wheel (BR/AL UNI 5275) with reducer unit
– The kind of oil we use for the reducer (Mellana 150 IP or similar) ensures unlimited lubrication
– engine HP 0,24 – kW 0,18 – 1400 RPM
– feeding speed 4-8-9-18 m/min. (50 Hz)
– nr. of rolls: 3
– rolls diam. mm. 80
– roll width mm. 28
– roll spring excursion mm. 15
– net weight kg. 53
– gross weight kg. 55
There are no reviews yet.