RADIAL SAW mod. BEST/960-S. AS PER E.C. RULES.
Radial saws built with the maximum care, exploiting the best technological expedients fit for making them sure and reliable.
It is different from the BEST/960 because it can mount a circular blade diameter mm. 550, so with further cutting capacity.
The heavy cast iron structure guarantees their constant and perfect cutting precision.
The large wooden working table allows the operator to act with the maximum ease.
Adaptability, versatility, cutting precision, maintenance facility make this line of machines an essential equipment in daily use of each kind of joinery.
Adjustable, soundproof blade-guard carter that guarantees a complete covering of the blade for each cutting depth. Preset for an easy replacement of the same blade.
Sliding of the carriage/fork/motor group by means of 8 adjustable ball bearings assembled at 45 degrees on interchangeable, special steel guides.
Blade inclination – as to working table – from 0 upto 45 degrees with possibility of automatic locking at the 2 ends.
Large wooden working table and suction prearrangement.
Radial amplitude of the arm from 0 to 45 degrees either right or left.
On request: self-braking motor/low voltage frontal switch group.
IP54 electric control board with the relative emergency push button.
On request: automatic return device.
– Three Phase Motor HP 7,5 (kW 5,5)
– Motor speed 2800 rpm
– N. 8 carriage bearings
– Maximum cutting length mm. 20×900
– Cutting width with max. height (blade diam. 550) mm. 200×760
– Max. cutting height (blade diam. 550) mm. 200
– Max. height of the blade from the table with blade diam. 550 mm. 40
– Max. cutting height at 45 degrees with blade diam. 550 mm. 115
– Max. cutting length mm. 20×635
– Standard blade diam. mm. 550
– Standard bore diameter mm. 30
– Shaft dimension mm. 30
– Table dimension mm. 1920×2000
– Net weight kg. 310
– Gross weight kg. 350
– Overall dimensions mm. 2000x1740x1680 (width x depth x height)