UNIVERSAL N.C. BORING MACHINE SCM GROUP mod. STARTECH CN – As per E.C. rules
– EASY AND FLEXIBLE: no operator’s intervention to equip the worktable, allowing workings of boring and blade cutting
– COMPACT: very reduced dimensions
– PERFORMING: simplicity and top performances
Max dimension of panels to be worked X-Y-Z mm 3050 x 800 x 50
Min dimension of panels to be worked X-Y-Z mm 300 x 90 x 10
Boring/blade work field mm 0 x 800/0 x 800
X-axis stroke mm 825
X-Y-axis max speed m / min 25
Vertical chucks nr. 7 (4X-4Y of which 1 in common)
Horizontal chucks (along Y-axis) nr. 2 (1+1)
Horizontal chucks (along X-axis) nr. 1
Fixed integrated blade, with cut in X-direction
Blade diam. mm 125
Max blade thickness mm 6
Motor power kW (HP) 2,2 (3)
Chuck rotation speed r.p.m. 4460
Blade rotation speed r.p.m. 5700
Feeding V (Hz) 380 / 400 (50 / 60)
Installed power (minimum) KVA 4,5
Air pressure bar 6,5
Compressed air consumption Nl/cycle 90
Sucked air consumption m3 / h 815
Suction speed m / sec 20
Suction mouth diam. mm 120
Universal boring machine and CNC blade cutting with worktable with fixed portal and mobile piece, for working of:
– vertical boring on panel surface
– horizontal boring on all 4 sides
– cut by integrated blade in “X” direction
Base and worktable
Structure in welded steel tubular to create a large and rigid support base where worktables are fastened. The structure puts on 3 self-levelling feet. Integrated control panel in the base. Worktable made of phenolic material with MDF sector that allows the through boring.
With portal structure, in steel tubular that supports the main operating group.
Composed by boring head with 7 vertical chucks, 3 horizontal ones and integrated blade.
Motion of pieces and operating group
The piece to be worked is fastened by a feeding sucker managed by the Numerical control and is positioned sequentially under the operating head according the required working.
The motion in “X” e “Y” happens on THK guides with transmission on reinforced toothed belts. The motion in “Z” happens pneumatically on “ball-bushing” guides with positioning on stop that can be controlled by the Numerical control.
Group ñpositioning is made by technology and drives by direct current motors.
N.C. CONTROL UNIT
The control unit is made by a Numerical Control dedicated to Boring-milling machines.
– 7″ colour display Touch-screen
– alphanumeric keyboard
– autodiagnosis and signaling of mistakes or breakdowns by messages in languages
– programmation from N.C.
– automatic optimization of drillings
– possibility to make the changement of origin of the panel
– possibility of saving and import of boring programs through key
– possibility of import of boring programs realized by external softwares
– operator’s interface in the same language as the manuals
– graphical visualization of the head configuratione
In its standard configuration the machine already includes the safety protections as per the safety rules of the countries where they are requested.
It’s forbidden to work panels with features that aren’t part of the mentioned dimensions.
The machine can’t work only panels with the long side in the “X” direction of the working coordinates.
Workings on profiled pieces must be considered in the stage of contract.
FEATURES OF TOOLS
– horizontal boring along “X”, up to an height of 18 mm in “Y”
– blade cutting up to a minimal height in “Y” of 80 mm on the guide side, of 10 mm on the opposite side
– max depth in vertical boring or through holes can’t be made in the area having like heights 86 mm in “Y” starting from the guide side and greater than 26 mm in “X” in the head and bottom of panels.
ATTENTION: if in this area not-through holes are made, then it will not be possible overturn panels for other working cycles.
– max height of the horizontal boring as to panel surface (upper face): 50 mm with the impossibility to exceed the max thickness of pieces by the bit
– integrated blade group with:
* tool connection = hole 20 mm
* blade = max diam. 125 mm; max thickness 6 mm
Use and maintenance manuals available only in the following languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portguese/Brazilian
Boring head F10L – It includes:
– nr. 7 verti al independent chucks
– bit connection D10 mm
– distance between chucks 32 mm
– n° 2 horizontal boring heads, 1 in X-direction with a bit, 1 double one in Y-direction (1 + 1 bit connection D10 mm)
– rotation speed 4460 r.p.m.
– n° 1 integrated blade X-direction (max. diam. 125 mm)
– blade rotation speed 5700 r.p.m.
– motor power 2,2 kW
– pneumatic horizontal boring stroke in X-axis 45 mm
Worktable type “Easy Motion” – Bakelite central worktable, composed by:
– an inlet roll to facilitate loading panels
– a back roll-way to facilitate panel sliding
– a right stop and a left one
– a central approaching device with manual positioning
It’s required to use the left and right stops to drill horizontally the 2 opposite sides of the panel in “X”-direction. Panel positioning along the X-axis by feeding sucker.
Program import by CAD/CAM – The machine is equipped with the possibility of importing boring programs realized by external softwares.
N.B.: Post processor non incluso (a cura del cliente)
58.04.96 Different voltages from 220/230/380/400V 50/60Hz
58.04.97 Condizioner for electric cubicle – It keeps the temperature in the electric cubicle at about 18°C.
It’s recommended the use when the ambient temperature is more than 35°C
58.04.98 “B-Power” feeding sucker – Doubled vacuum intake, useful with specially porous panels (f.e., light MDF)
58.04.99 Programming Software “Xilog Maestro” – Minimum requisites for the installation of the software in office:
– Operative system: Windows XP Professional (SP2), Windows Vista o Windows 7
– Processor: Intel compatible, 2GHz min.; recommended multicore processor
– Memory: 1GB min, recommended 2GB
– Space on disk: 5GB
– Graphical card: compatible OpenGL
(the code includes an installation CD and nr. 1 hardware key)
58.05.00 Wireless barcode reader – including the basic electronic adaptation
08.06.87 Pallet – N.W. Obligatory for maritime shipments