N.C. UNIVERSAL BORING MACHINE and BLADE CUTTING SCM GROUP mod. STARTECH CN V – As per E.C. rules
– EASY AND FLEXIBLE, no operator’s intervention to equip the work surface, allowing drilling, blade cutting and vertical milling operations
– COMPACT, very small machine dimensions
– PRESTANT, simplicity and top performance
Max workable panel size X-Y-Z mm 3050 x 800 x 50
Min workable panel size X-Y-Z mm 300 x 90 x 10
Drilling / blade work area mm 0 x 800/0 x 800
Stroke of X-axis mm 750
Max speed of X-Y axis m / min 25
Vertical spindles nr. 7 (4X-4Y of which one in common)
Horizontal spindles (along Y-axis) n. 2 (1+1)
Horizontal spindles (along X-axis) n. 2 (1+1)
Fixed integrated blade, with cutting in X-direction
Blade diam. mm 100
Max. blade thickness mm 5
Motor power kW (HP) 1,5 (2)
Spindle rotation speed r.p.m. 3350
Blade rotation speed r.p.m. 4300
Feeding V (Hz) 380 / 400 (50 / 60)
Installed power KVA 4,5
Air pressure bar 6
Comoressed air consumption Nl/min 90
Intake air consumption m3 / h 1200
Suction speed m / sec 20
Suction mouth diam. mm 80+80
N.C. working center with fixed gantry worktop and moving piece, dedicated to the machining of:
– vertical drillng on panel surface
– horizontal drilling on all 4 sides
– cutting with integrated blade in”X”-direction
Base and work surface
Structure in steel laminates welded together to create a wide and rigid support base on which worktops are fixed. Electric panel integrated in the base. Worktop made of phenolic material with grooves that allow through drilling.
Upright with portal structure, in boxed steel laminate that supports the main operator group.
Operator group consisting of a drilling head with 7 vertical spindles, 4 horizontal ones and integrated blade.
Movement of the piece and of the operating group
The work piece is blocked by an intelligent clamp managed directly by the numerical Control and is positioned sequentially below the operating head in consideration of the required processing. Movement in X, Y and Z takes place on prismatic linear guides and pre-loaded ball bearing slides.
The transmission of motion takes place through screws with pre-loaded ball screw nuts.
Group positioning and machine event management is performed with brushless digital motor technology and drives.
CNC GOVERNMENT UNIT
The government unit consists of a Numerical Control dedicated to the Drilling machines.
– 10″ Touch-screen colour display
– self-diagnosis e reporting errors or failures with language messages
– programming from NC
– automatic drilling optimization
– possibility to change the origin of the panel
– possibility to save and to import drilling programs through USB key
– possibility to import drilling programs performed with external CAD/CAM softwares
– operator interface in the same language as the manual supplied
– graphic display of head configuration
In its standard composition the machine already includes the safety protections in accordance with the countries where they are required.
It’s forbidden to work panels whose characteristics don’t fall within the indicated dimensions.
The machine can only work panels whose long side must be positioned in the X-direction of the machining coordinates.
Machining on profiled parts must be evaluated during the contract phase.
– horizontal drilling along “X”, up to a minimum height of 11 mm in “Y”
– blade cutting up to a minimum height of 100 mm in “Y” on the lower side of the panel
– max height of the horizontal drilling as to panel surface (upper face): 25 mm with impossibility to exceed the max thickness of the piece with the tip
– min height of the horizontal drilling as to panel surface (lower face): 6 mm
– integrated blade group with:
* tool connection = hole 20 mm
* blade = max diam. 125 mm; max thickness 6 mm
Drilling head F11L – It includes:
– nr. 7 independent vertical spindles (tip attachment D10 mm)
– wheelbase between the spindles 32 mm
– nr. 4 horizontal drilling head, 1 + 1 in X-direction (tip attachment D10 mm), 1 + 1 in Y-direction (tip attachment D10 mm)
– rotation speed 4460 r.p.m.
– n.° 1 integrated blade X-direction (max. diam. 125 mm)
– blade rotation speed 5700 r.p.m.
– motor power 2,2 kW
– pneumatic horizontal drilling stroke in X-axis 45 mm
Central worktable realized in phenolic material with grooves that allow through drillings. Panels slide on roller to facilitate handling.
Pliers for panel movement
– managed by N.C. control
– pneumatically operated
– sliding on bars with axial ball bearing bearings
58.05.78 Electrical cabinet cooling fans – Use is recommended when the ambien temperature is above 35º C
58.05.79 Sensor for panel calibration from the opposite side
Device able to read the X dimension of the panel and to automatically compensate for errors on the piece length.
This device guarantees a perfect joint between panels even in the presence of pieces out of tolerance.
58.05.92 Pressure multiplier, drilling aid device for the Z-axis. – N.W. Recommended for working hard materials
58.05.96 Automatic lubrication
Through an electronic control unit managed directly by the machine control, the correct level of grease is always maintained on the moving parts of the machine.
58.05.88 Programming software “Master CNC”
Minimum features required for software installation in the office:
– Operative system: Windows XP Professional (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10
– Processor: Intel-compatible, 2GHz minimum; recommended multicore processor
– Memory: 1GB minimum, recommended 2GB
– Space on disc: 5GB
– Graphic card: OpenGL-compatible (the code includes an installation CD and nr. 1 hardware key)
– possibility to import drilling programs realized with external softwares
N.W.: Post processor not included (by the customer)
58.05.89 Qwerty-type keyboard – Including support positioned under the touch-screen control.
58.05.00 Wireless barcode reader – It includes basic electronic adjustment.
08.06.99 Pallet – N.W. Mandatory for shipments by sea.
Motor powers are to be intended expressed in S6, except where otherwise specified.