MULTIPLE SINGLE HEAD BORING MACHINE SCM GROUP Mod. MiniMax AD 21 – As per E.C. Rules
– worktable dimensions 905×372 mm
– worktable height 900 mm
– number of spindles 21
– spindle centre-to-centre 32 mm
– max. tool diameter 40 mm
– max. boring centre-to-centre 640 mm
– max. height of horizontal boring operation 60 mm
– spindle speed 2800 r.p.m.
– min. panel thickness 10 mm
– max. panel thickness 85 mm
– max panel width under the bridge 833 mm
– max. boring head stroke 80 mm
– boring head motor power 1.5 kW
– pneumatic system operating pressure 6 bar
– air consumption 3,5 nI/cycle
– weight 280 Kg
– manual adjustment of the horizontal and vertical boring unit position
– locking of the boring unit at 45 degrees
– Nr. 2 upper pneumatic clamping cylinders for the hold down during boring operations
– height-adjustment of the boring unit by means of handwheel and mechanical digital readout
– boring depth adjustment from 0 to 60 mm by means of 5 positions revolving turret
– boring unit for threaded spindles M10
– rear stops for the maximum precision of the horizontal and vertical assembling bores
– adjustable lateral stops complete with metrical reading bar
– mechanical gauge for the lateral fences positioning
– down stroke adjustment of the boring speed
The boring head is composed by an aluminium alloy enbloc that assures absence of vibraions.
The boring group slides on 2 cylindrical rectified guides that guarantee stabiliy and precision.
The machine is equipped with a mecanic revolver with 5 boring depthes.
There are no reviews yet.