PROGRAMMED CIRCULAR SAW PANEL SQUARING MACHINE SCM GROUP mod.CLASS SI550 EP – As per E.C. rules
Max cutting height at 90° mm. 200 with blade 550
Max cutting height at 45° mm. 130 with blade 550
Blade inclination (grades) 45
Blade lifting and inclination: programmed
Size control/ visualization: Ready
Main blade rotation speed 2500-3500-5000 r.p.m.
Main blade motor power kW (HP) 50Hz 7 (9,5)
Squaring capacity: with carriage 3200 mm 3200×3200 / with carriage 3800 mm 3800×3200
Cutting width at the parallel guide mm. 1270
Suction mouth diam.:
– at the base mm 120
– at the hanging protection mm 100
Warranty 10 years on the carriage sliding system
Anodized aluminium extruded sliding carriage with sliding system on steel guides fastened by riveting system.
Standard 2-axis Electronic control “READY” (optional the 3rd axis) with:
– management of blade lifting and tilting. (optional: management of the parallel guide)
– tool data setup with automatic correction of the height size as to tilt
– Modality: manual, half-automatic and automatic
– Additional functions: calculator and hour-meter
Eccentric piece-tightening arm.
Squaring frame for quick positioning of the guide in angular cuts.
Extensions at the outlet table.
Sliding carriage 3200 mm long.
Manual parallel guide with position readout on metrical scale, sliding on steel bar 50 mm and micrometric adjustment.
Direct starting of the main motor by pushbuttons.Emergency pushbutton on the front of the machine.
Emergency pushbutton on the side of the parallel guide (E.C. version).
Access door to blade replacement with quick locking (E.C. version) and safety micro-switch.
Hanging protections at the blades (E.C. and USA/Canada versions)
Automatic motor brake on the main blade (E.C. and USA/Canada versions)
Padlockable main switch
Transformer for auxiliary circuit 110 V
55.50.70 Preconfigurated version “READY 3”, equipped with:
– Motorized parallel guide with electronic programmer
– Start/stop pushbuttons on the top of the sliding carriage for starting the blade
* position readout on magnetic band
* continuous adjustment by pushbutton
* possibility of incremental movements
* automatic gauging
* electronic position visualization
* sliding guide on bar diam. 50 mm
* totally excludible guide under the worktable
* pneumatic self-locking system
* sensor for the automatic variation of the guide position height, as to the used guide profile (if high or low), engraving blade and its stop
11.02.40 Sliding carriage 3800 mm long – squaring capacity with engraver 3800 mm
95.11.06 Start/stop pushbuttons on the top of the sliding carriage for starting the main blade, the engraver blade and their stop
57.02.27 “Quick Lock” squaring guide on the frame with positioning, simultaneous locking or unloacking. Equipped with extensible roll for support of blade mm 2400.
N.W. (Obligatory to select a guide for angled cuts)
57.00.42 Square guide with nr. 3 LCD readers for stop position. Each stop is equipped with independent electronic reader with measurement system on magnetic band and visualization on LCD display.
57.00.51 Guide for angled cuts on sliding carriage equipped with extendable stop for cutting sizes up to 1500 mm.
57.00.44 Guide for angled cuts with compensation of the stop position as to the blade independently from the used angles, equipped with aluminium guide with stop for dimensions up to 1500 mm.
57.00.30 Guide for angled cuts with electronic readers and compensation of the stop position as to the blade independently from the used angles. Aluminium guide with stop for dimensions up to 1500 mm. Independent electronic digital readers for stop position and rule tilt angle. Measurement system on magnetic band and visualization on LCD display.
57.03.09 Squaring frame with CompeX device for angled cuts with automatic compensation of stop position.
– The exclusive system allows the working even when you apply the optional guide for complementary cuts.
N.W.: not compatible with the optional “Quick Lock” device for complementary cuts.
57.03.10 Guide for complementary cuts to be applied at the standard squaring guide supplied with the machine.
57.00.45 Guide for parallel cuts on sliding carriage, quick installation on the carriage, equipped with millimetric rule, stop extension for cutting sizes up to 1000mm and millimetric measurement system for the 1st trimming cut.
57.00.41 Guide for parallel cuts on sliding carriage with electronic reader, quick installation on the carriage. Equipped with electronic digital reader with measurement system on magnetic band and visualization on LCD display. Equipped with stop extension for cutting sizes up to 1000mm and millimetric measurement system for the 1st trimming cut.
57.02.31 Manual electronic position reader for parallel guide with:
– selecror for high and low guide and preset pushbuttons
– electronic visualization of the sliding guide on bar diam. 50
– position readout on magnetic band
– possibility of relative movements mm
28.01.36 Cutting width 1000 mm on parallel guide
28.01.35 Cutting width 1500 mm on parallel guide
31.12.40 Presser on the carriage, equipped with nr. 2 pneumatic pressers with centralized control of the working capacity:
– 3030 mm with sliding carriage 3200
– 3650 mm with sliding carriage 3800
57.00.16 2nd frame with support for rail sliding to support great panels
97.05.45 Motor 9kW 50Hz (11kW 60Hz) equipped with automatic star/delta starting: kW9 HP12 Hz50 (kW11 HP15 Hz60)
97.04.69 Motor 14kW 50Hz-60Hz equipped with automatic star/delta starting: kW14 HP19 Hz50-Hz60
N.W: (not available for Volt 220)
53.01.34 “Pro-Lock” quick locking system for the main blade
57.02.73 “DADO” work – Mechanical prearrangement to use a tool instead of the main blade.
– max. diam. 230 mm
– internal diam. 30 mm
– max. thickness 20 mm
– max. working depth 40 mm
08.66.52 Seaworthy packing
08.65.92 Seaworthy packing with motorized parallel guide