CNC UNIVERSAL BORING CENTER and BLADE CUTTING SCM GROUP mod. STARTECH CN PLUS – As per E.C. rules
– EASY AND FLEXIBLE, no operator’s intervention to equip the work surface, allowing drilling, blade cutting and vertical milling operations
– COMPACT, very small machine dimensions
– PRESTANT, simplicity and top performance
Max. length of the panel to be worked mm 3.050
Min. length of the panel to be worked mm 200
Max. width of the panel to be worked mm 900
Min. width of the panel to be worked mm 80
Max. thickness of the panel to be worked mm 60
Min. thickness of the panel to be worked mm 10
Max. speed of X-axis m/min 40
Max. speed of Y-axis m/min 40
Vertical spindles nr. 8 (5X-3Y)
Horizontal spindles nr. 6 (2+2X-2Y)
Spindle rotation motor power kW (HP) 2,2 (3)
Spindle rotation speed r.p.m. 4.200
Integrated fixed disc milling cutter X-direction
Max. diam. of the disc milling cutter mm 125
Rotation speed of the disc milling cutter r.p.m. 5.500
Power kW (HP) 5,5
Min./max. speed r.p.m. 1.000/18.000
Tool replacement: manual
Max. tool diam. mm 20
Compressed air consumption Nl/min 50
Air intake consumption m3/h 1900+540+1200 (+540 vers. R)
Air speed for suction m/sec 30
Installed power KVA 15,2 – (20,7 vers. R)
Suction mouth diam. mm 150+120+80 (+80 vers. R)
N.C. working center with fixed gantry worktop and moving piece, dedicated to the machining of:
– vertical drillng on panel surface
– horizontal drilling on all 4 sides
– cutting with integrated blade in”X”-direction
– generic vertical milling
Base and work surface
Structure in steel laminates welded together to create a wide and rigid support base on which worktops are fixed. Electric panel integrated in the base. Worktop made of phenolic material with grooves that allow through drilling.
Upright with portal structure, in boxed steel laminate that supports the main operator group.
Operator group consisting of a drilling head with 8 vertical spindles, 6 horizontal ones and integrated blade, plus vertical spindle (vers. R) with manual tool change
Movement of the piece and of the operating group
The work piece is blocked by an intelligent clamp managed directly by the numerical Control and is positioned sequentially below the operating head in consideration of the required processing. Movement in X, Y and Z takes place on prismatic linear guides and pre-loaded ball bearing slides.
The transmission of motion takes place through screws with pre-loaded ball screw nuts.
Group positioning and machine event management is performed with brushless digital motor technology and drives.
CNC GOVERNMENT UNIT
The government unit consists of a Numerical Control dedicated to the Drilling-Milling machines, installed on a Personal Computer.
Pc-Office with Hicam machine interface software
Main features of Hicam software
– parametric programming (with the exception of programs that require the rear panel calibration) with graphic display
– importing of files in DXF and ASCII format (2D) (“Master CNC”)
– automatic optimization of drillings
– online calculator, with direct transfering of data on the program (“Master CNC”)
– utilization of bar codes with already integrated Software
– self diagnosis and error or failures reporting with language messages
– single step for execution with manual command of the individual program steps (except milling)
– operator interface in the user’s language
– graphic display of head configuration
– possibility to adjust working and positioning speed through override
In its standard composition the machine already includes the safety protections in accordance with the countries where they are required.
It’s forbidden to work panels whose characteristics don’t fall within the indicated dimensions.
The machine can only work panels whose long side must be positioned in the X-direction of the machining coordinates.
For horizontal workings on pieces with width less than 121 mm with tool n° 62 or n° 63, it isn’t possible to guarantee the precision of the hole as it is bound to the precision of the piece.
Machining on profiled parts must be evaluated during the contract phase..
The mod. STARTECH CN PLUS is available in 2 different fittings:
● STARTECH CN PLUS fitting for applications of drilling, only
● STARTECH CN PLUS R fitting for applications of drilling and milling
To the various fittongs it’s possible to add the optional items indicated with “O” in their column of the price list.
– horizontal drilling along “X”, up to a minimum height of 11 mm in “Y”
– blade cutting up to a minimum height of 120 mm in “Y” at the max. depth of pass; from 60 mm to 120 mm max. depth 4 mm
– max depth in vertical drilling 30 mm
– max height of the horizontal drilling as to panel surface (face 1): 30 mm
– through holes on panels with thickness up to 22 mm with 8 mm and 20 mm tips with 10 mm tips
– integrated blade group with:
– rotation speed = 5500 r.p.m.
– tool connection = hole 20 mm
– blade = max diam. 125 mm; max thickness 6 mm
Drilling head F14L – It includes:
– n° 8 independent vertical spindles (n° 4 right and n° 4 left)
– bit connection diam. 10 mm
– wheelbase between the spindles 32 mm
– nr. 6 horizontal drilling heads, 2 + 2 in X-direction (tip attachment D10 mm), 1 + 1 in Y-direction (tip attachment D10 mm)
– tip rotation speed 4200 r.p.m.
– n° 1 integrated blade “X”-direction (max. diam. 125 mm)
– blade rotation speed 5500 r.p.m.
– motor power 2,2 kW
– ON-OFF pneumatic stroke of vertical spindles 60 mm
– ON-OFF pneumatic stroke of horizontal spindles 75 mm
“TP” Sensore for panel calibration from the opposite side
Device able to read the dimension in X of the panel and to automatically compensate errors on the piece length.
This device guarantees a perfect joint between panels even in the presence of pieces out of tolerance.
Panel width gauge
Automatic system capable of measuring the Y-dimension of the panel.
Through this system a congruency check is carried out between the inserted panel and the programmed one, stopping the machine in case of error.
This system is also used to check for any collisions resulting from incorrect machine programming.
Pressure multiplier, drilling aid device for the Z-axis.
Worktop in low-friction bakelite.
Automatic central stacker with pneumatic positioning.
The lubrication nozzles of the moving parts are grouped in a single position, thus allowing, in a very short time, the simple daily manual maintenance operation by the operator.
– Windows 10 Operative system
– LCD 19″ colour display
– Qwerty keyboard
– Hicam machine interface machine software
TELESOLVE: teleassistance via internet
Teleassistance system to connect the machine PC with the assistance center through internet network. Software equipment: connection program that allows to make:
– display of the operator interface
– signal diagnosis
– online verification and modification of the status of the machine configurations, parameters and programs
– operations of backup data and file trasfering
– machine logic and operator interface upgrade operations
N.W. – internet connection required by the customer – network cable not included
Import programs from CAD/CAM
The machine is equipped with the possibility of importing drilling programs made with external software.
N.W.: Post processor not included (by the customer)
Hardware key with programming software “Master CNC”
58.05.96 Automatic lubrication
Through an electronic control unit managed directly by the machine control, the correct level of grease is always maintained on the moving parts of the machine
58.05.94 Lateral supports for long piece machining
Easily excluded when not used, they allow to support and support pieces of large length in loading and uploading the machine.
58.05.95 Additional Hardware key “Master CNC”
58.05.00 Wireless barcode reader – It includes basic electronic adjustment.
08.07.06 Pallet – N.W. Mandatory for shipments by sea.