CNC WORKING CENTER CASADEI BUSELLATO mod. JET OPTIMA RT21 – A – As per E.C. rules
X = 3056 mm Y = 1256 mm Z = 130 mm (4 x10 ft)
C.N.C. working center, equipped with:
• Remote control panel
• Electrospindle 11 Kw (15 HP) (S6)
• Drilling head TFM 18
• Automatic centralized lubrication
• Nr. 4 + 4 attachments for counterblocks
• Tool change magazine ST 10 – HSK F63
• Tool station PT1
• Nr. 2 work areas complete with 6 references (2+2 rear + 1 lateral on the right + 1 lateral on the left)
• Panel ejection device for nesting with integrated and partialised suction
• Optimized centralized suction hood
• Machine management software “Genesis Evolution”
• Programming software “Jet Cad”
N.W. Pump NOT included. It’s advisable to add 1 or 2 vacuum pumps according to the customer’s needs
C.N.C. working center with Nesting RT worktop in phenolic for working wood and materials with similar characteristics
Base and worktable
• Base and upright in electro-welded steel
• Electric panel integrated in the base
• Worktop made of synthetic phenolic fiber. 30 mm form reticle that allows the piece to be clamped directly on the machine surface thanks to the special gaskets adaptable to the piuece profile. 2 work areas (X) complete with references
• The machine is equipped with a centralized lubrication system with progressiv distribution
• Device for automatic evacuation of panels after nesting. Mounted on the left of the beam, it slides on preloaded recirculating ball bearings and linear guides. The preselection takes place via pneumatic piston. The suction system integrated in the ejector allows cleaning of the martyr panel.
• Centralized suction system with conveyor equipped with automatic partialisation managed by control
Mobile upright and operating group
• Mobile upright with welded steel structure and internal ribs
• Operating group for vertical and horizontal drilling with independent spindles realized in light aluminium alloy with high mechanical properties
• The movement of the X-axis occurs through rack and pinion with convex and rectified helical teeth covered with dry lubricating film.
• The movement of the Y and Z axis occurs through ball screw and preloaded nut
• The motorization of axis is realized through Brushless motors supplied and controlled by parameterized digital drivers
• Working unit for vertical and horizontal drillings with light aluminium alloy independent chucks that slides on preloaded ball recirculation slides and on 2 linear guides of high precision in hardened and rectified steel
• 12 bit-holder chucks with vertical axis outputs arranged in a “T” shape with a 32 mm center distance (7X – 5Y)
• 2 2-spindle heads for horizontal bores oriented in X with a center distance of 32 mm
• 1 2-spindle head for horizontal bores oriented in Y
• 1 integrated blade group ø 120 mm oriented in X. The tool attachment is designed for a 10 mm diameter cylindrical shank
• Version A – B
– Magazine LINEAR 10 – HSK F63. Fixed linear magazine with 8 stations for the main milling unit with HSK-F63 connectiion, assembled on the left.
Height 240 mm, max tool diam. 170 mm, Distance between pliers 110/160/180 mm –
Station PT1. Fixed station on the beam for aggregate/tool. Max tool diam 160 mm, max height 220 mm
Numerical control with “Genesis Evolution” interface dedicated to the boring and milling machines of the wood sector installed on personal computer:
Windows operative system
Colour LCD video
Machine interface software “Genesis Evolution”
General software features:
– CAD manipulation tools
– Operator interface in language (I – GB – D – E – F)
– Multitasking operative system for using the control even when the machine is working
– Graphic display of the 6 machinable faces
– 2D and 3D visualization of the workpiece
“JET CAD” CAD/CAM programming system of the latest generation with integrated environment that can operate both in the field of design only, and on the machine.
High performance graphic editor with typical functions of a CAD drawing program:
– Interpretation and production of different and customized drawing formats (DXF, ISO)
– Database of totally customized processes
– Multiple options in custom information configuration
– parametric graphic programming
– programming of machining on horizontal, verticali and fictitious faces
– programming of single, multiple holes (for multi-point tool), fitting on flat face and side faces
– absolute and incremental programming
2D simulation and time calculation
It allows you to see a 2D simulation of the workings present on a program and to check the real time of execution of the piece
– graphical representation of the work surface (without crosspieces and suction cups) and the configuration of the head including any warehouses
– graphic visualization of the work in progress
– fully configurable graphical interface
Wood System Control Machine Module
Graphic environment for equipping the support surfaces and the suction cups that make up the workbench. The program allows you to simultaneously view the pieces to be worked and the workbench complete of the tables and suction cups really present in the machine.
Optimal positioning of the elements of the bench that ensures correct sealing of the piece without incurring interference between clamping devices and tool.
At the end of the operations the system provides information for manual or automatic placement based on the machine configuration
TELESERVICE – remote assistance system via internet
It allows the connection of the machine supervision PC with the assistence service via the Internet.
Software: connection program that allows to make:
• visualization of the operator interface
• signal diagnosis
• online verification and modification of the status of the configurations, parametres and programs
• data backup and file transfer operations
• upgrade operations of the machine logic and the operator interface
N.W. An internet connection is required by the customer. If the connection in remote during the warranty period is not allowed by the customer who specifically requests a technical intervention at his headquarters and, after this, the technical interventions shows that the problem could have been solved with the connection denied, the technical intervention will be considered for a fee.
Quality and safety checks
Assembling by carrying out conformity tests according to specific test plans.
The machine in the basic configuration includes safety protections in accordance with the Countries where they are required.
Useful working range X – Y – Z 3056–1256–130 mm (4 x 10 ft)
Piece passage with automatic loader 90 mm
Linear speed X – Y – Z/axis: X = 60 Y = 50 Z = 15 m/1′
Vector speed – X – Y/axis 78 m/1′
Multifunctional type in phenolic
Vacuum pump (optional) 250 m3/h (max 2)
Vertical spindles 12 (7X – 5Y)
Horizontal spindles 6 (4X – 2Y)
Integrated blade in X 120 mm
Motor power 1,7 kW
Std power (S6) 11 kW
Max speed 24.000 r.p.m.
Tool magazine under beam ST10: 10 stations
Fixed station on the beam PT1: 1 station
Automatic centralized lubrication
Installation (indicative values)
Installed power 24 kW
Compressed air consumption (1 attachment) 210 NL/min
Air intake consumption 4900/5300 m3/h
Suction air speed 28/30 m/sec
Suction mouth diam. 250 mm
Total weight of the machine 2.800 kg
Vacuum pumps can be used up to an height of 800 m above sea level. To change the calibration, use the appropriate codes inclued in the paragraph «Various working centers»
The machine is designed to be connected to a 400 V 3-PGASE+NEUTRAL power supply network
In the absence of the NEUTRAL conductor it’s necessary to mount one of the autotransformersincluded in the paragraph «Various working centers»
The machine isn’t protected against electrocution risks due to indirect contacts.
Protection against indirect contacts of the machine is the customer’s responsability.
In this regard, it’s specified that in the plants of:
• TT type, powered by the low voltage public distribution network,
• TN type powered by the medium voltage public distribution network.
The power supply line of the machine must be protected by a differential switch:
• dedicated (type B recommended), independent from that of the plant or other users,
• adjustable both in current (recommended 0,03 – 0,3 – 1 A) and in time (recommended 0 – 0,3 – 1 – 3 S.),
• suitably coordinated with the user’s earthing system (ref. IEC 60364-4-41; HD 60364-4-41).
For environments with a higher risk of fire, the maximum value of the differential tripping current is 1A (even with delayed tripping).
In the case of TN-type systems, the system must be of the TN-S type with separate neutral and protective conductor (IEC 60364-4-482; HD 384.4.482).
OPTIONAL BASIC MACHINE:
For all versions:
FB0000 CE Regulations – Machine execution compliant with CE regulations
FB0697 Adaptation eelctrical requirements for USA/Canada (no marking)
FB0456 Air conditioning of the electrical cabinet
The system allows to keep the temperature inside the electrical cabinet at adequate levels and to guarantee insulation from external dust.
N.W. Recommended when the ambient temperature is above 35°
FB0496 Start-up tool kit for working the cabinet
OPTIONAL FOR WORKTOP
FB0498 Tool length pre-setting device
Device that allows the reading and updating of the length of the tool mounted on the electrospindle with an automatic cycle, to preserve the integrity of the martyr panel during the element cutting phases and the precision of the engraving depth in the upper part of the panel.
FB0294 Automatic panel pre-centering syction cup device
Automatic alignment device of the 1st panel removed from the pile. The system provides longitudinal stop columns for positioning the panels to be loaded.
A floating arm equipped with a suction cup aligns the top panel on the strikers, positioning it in the correct position for loading.
FB0844 Supplement front and side references (2+1 left and 2+1 right)
Front additional references:
Nr. 4 front mobile additional references (2 on the right and 2 on the left)
Rear mobile references with 22 mm diam. retractable stem, for positioning the panel in tension.
Nr. 2 additional mobile side reference stops (1 on the right and 1 on the left)
Side mobile references with 22 mm diam. retractable stem, for positioning the panel in tension.
For versions RT, only
FB0469 Unloading table with integrated suction
For versions WF, only
FB0099 Unloading table with integrated suction for JET OPTIMA RT WF
FB0608 Modular adjustable suction cup base for RT tables
FB0609 Modular adjustable suction cup 130×30 for RT tables – It requires Modular adjustable suction cup base
FB0654 Modular adjustable suction cup 120×50 for RT tables – It requires Modular adjustable suction cup base
FB0655 Modular adjustable suction cup 125×75 for RT tables – It requires Modular adjustable suction cup base
FB0656 Modular adjustable suction cup 140×115 for RT tables – It requires Modular adjustable suction cup base
FB0114 Kit 4 suction modules 279x178x24H with empty through circuit + 3 extensions for references
Max. 2 pumps of the same size
N.W. Vacuum pumps can be used up to an height of 800 m above sea level. To change the calibration, use the appropriate codes included in the paragraph «Various work centers»
FB0062 Pump 250 m3/h
FB0519 Supplement of head TFM 23 with integrated blade (Nesting) (23V)
FB0499 Supplement of head TFM 27 with integrated blade (19V+6X+2Y)
FB0521 Supplement of head TFM 32 with integrated blade (Nesting) (32V)
FB0520 Supplement of head TFM 37 with integrated blade (27V+6X+4Y)
OPTIONAL ELECTROSPINDLES AND WAREHOUSES:
FB0078 Device predisposition 0-360° CN
Electropneumatic predisposition for the subsequent assembly of the device.
N.W. On Jet Optima C21, for versions A, B, C, F, only
FB0079 0-360° NC device for electrospindle
FB0258 Station PT2 – HSK F63 – Not available with magazine RP
WORK HEADS HSK F63:
Use subject to the specific working heights of the machine
FB0595 Manual tilting head 1 outlet blade 180/cutter HSK-F63 ERG25 COMPACT – Without 0-360° usable with limitations
FB0123 Cutter/blade head with 2 horizontal outlets – blade diam.140mm – ERG25 – HSK F63 – Without 0-360° usable with limitations
FB0126 Head for horizontal workings – cutter L=130 mm – ERG32 – HSK F63
On Jet Optima C21 – RT21 – : Without 0-360° usable with limitations
On all other models: It requires the 0-360° device
FB0532 Head with ring presser – ERG 32 – HSK F63
FB0121 Barcode software + wireless reader + power supply
FB0118 JET CABINET – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0416 JET NESTING – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0756 Program CAD-CAM “Genio” – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0757 Program CAD-CAM “Genio” per lavorazione NESTING – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0758 Vectorialization module for “Genio” – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0759 Label printing software – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0760 Additional hardware key for CAD/CAM “Genio” – Installation and training not included in the price
FB0743 Software CAD/CAM Alphabase – Installation and training not included in the price
N.W. For container loading it’s mandatory to select a package
FB0671 Pallet with “cocoon” bag, basic version
FB0672 Pallet with “cocoon” bag, versions XL o WF
THE FOLLOWING MODELS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE:
JET OPTIMA RT21 WF – A // X = 3686 mm Y = 1556 mm Z = 130 mm (5 x12 ft)
JET OPTIMA RT21 – B // X = 3056 mm Y = 1256 mm Z = 90 mm (4 x10 ft)
JET OPTIMA RT21 WF – B // X = 3686 mm Y = 1556 mm Z = 90 mm (5 x12 ft)