VERTICAL N.C. WORK CENTER WITH 3-4-5 CONTROLLED AXIS Mod. VL 350.1
Vertical 3-axis CNC machining centre equipped with bar table.
The pieces to be processed are positioned on retractable stops and retained by the vacuum by means of vacuum suction cups with rapid positioning, or by means of a martyr surface, over the entire work area.
This makes the machine practical and versatile.
Small overall dimensions – The vertical loading of the panel optimizes your available space, only 12 sqm during work phase.
Easy loading and unloading – During the processing of the materials, the loading and unloading operations are facilitated because they require less space in the area in front, since the panels are moved in a vertical position.
Immediate control of the processing phases – The vertical position allows you to check the work phases in real time.
Minimal physical effort – The vertical work surface allows you to load and unload the pieces always working in an upright position and without bending over
Cleaning – The vertical position allows the outflow by gravity of the chips; therefore everything that cannot suck the suction hood falls to the ground leaving both the piece and the machine always clean.
Modern and easy-to-use CNC
Windows 10 Operating System
• Converter of files executed in CAD and saved in DXF format
• Specular machining without further programming
• Controlled drilling on 5 sides
• Automatic milling of pockets
• Software for writing operations
• Possibility to import and / or export files in dxf and iso format
• Possibility to create new custom macros also independently
• Parametric programming for maximum flexibility
• Creation of fictive faces for special processing (works carried out on faces inclined and not orthogonal)
• Graphic display for the correct position of the suction cups
• Squaring with concave and convex joint radius
• Axis feeding speed control function in reference to the radius of profile to perform
• Preset macro for door processing
• Automatic tool changer (with possibility of equipment of the second automatic tool changer)
- The operating groups move along the X-Y-Z axes on linear prismatic tracks by means of a gear rack and recirculating ball screws driven by Brushless engines and greased automatically.
- Automatic lubrication system of the axes controlled by the CNC
- Automatic measuring system of the tool length.
- 5 axis-controlled head: the ideal solution for a wide range of processes.
- Fixed milling unit for locks.
- “C” axis with gear rotation system and tool positioning:
• 360 ° with angular heads (optional);
• continuous rotation (the axis can rotate to in!nity both clockwise and counterclockwise);
• rotation with brushless motor, managed by numerical control.
- Possibility of mounting drilling units with different configurations.
- The drilling group includes independently lowering spindles with 32 mm pitch, used for both face and side drilling; a circular saw carries out longitudinal cuts.
- Independent blade group with 0 ° / 90 ° rotation.
- Full equipment:
• axis c
• !xed milling unit for locks
• independent blade unit with 0 ° / 90 ° rotation
• boring head with 23 spindles
• web cam
• 3D ALPHACAM: powerful cad/cam capable of managing 3d geometries and performing machining for 5-axis machining centers interpolating.
• specific software for furniture working.
- Nesting software:
– management of the type of material: type, color, thickness, etc.
– nesting management based on the grain of the panel
– automatic generation of identification labels of individual pieces with the possibility of printing
– automatic generation of report files with all information relating to individual pieces, type of material, order number, job order, etc. with the possibility of printing
Maximum panel size mm. 3500 x 1600 x 80
X axis speed m/min 50
Y axis speed m/min 40
Z axis speed m/min 24
Milling spindle rotation speed r.p.m. 0-24000
Drilling bit rotation speed r.p.m. 3200
Milling spindle engine power kW 11
Drilling bit engine power kW 1,7
N. of drilling spindles 15
Vacuum pump m3/h 300
Max electrical power installed kW 24
Aspiration connection diameter mm. 160
Compressed air pressure atm 6/8
Air speed for suction m/sec 30
Extracted air consumption m3/h 2170
Machine packing dimension mm. 5000 x 2000 x 2800
Machine net weight kg. 3500