CNC MILLING MACHINE FOR DOORS AND FRAMES mod. TEKNO D500 PRIME – As per E.C. rules
Numerical control machine specific for the milling of doors and frames. Specific for milling hinges-knobs, plates and locks as well as handle holes and key slots.
It’s addressed to manufacturers of doors with the hinge-knobs system, characterized by solidity and easy use and always offers the best quality/price ratio.
The Tekno D.500 is a N.C. with 3 controlled axis, interpoled between them (brushless motors), it can make any milling and boring included in the working area.
Doors can easily put either directly in the machine or through the help of loading and unloading roll-ways.
The horizontal motor realizes milling either for plate inserting or for lock lodging. The vertical motor makes boring for insertion of handle and key slot.
On one side we put the frame where hinges go and on the other one the nframe where the seat of hinge plate must be made.
– Electro-welded tubular steel base
– Nr. 2 Electric chucks for milling and boring on the side of handle/lock
– Nr. 3 Electric chucks for milling and boring the seat of hinge-knobs
– Kit of milling cutters: nr. 1 D. 14 – nr. 1 D. 16 – nr. 3 D. 14
– Vertical horizontal pneumatic pistons for door/frame fastening
– Manual countersink for door positioning
– Millimetric rods for positioning easily each working group
– Centralized manual greasing pump (it lubricates screws and lead nuts of 3 controlled axis)
– Colour 12″ touch screen
Max door height 2400 mm.
Min./max. door width 500/1300 mm.
Working stroke of X-axis 500 mm.
Working stroke of Y-axis 100 mm.
Working stroke of Z-axis 800 mm.
Hinge motor power HP 0,5 kW 0,37
Vertical/horizontal milling motor power HP 1,5 kW 1,1
Controlled axis motor power 2,2 N/m
Inverter power HP 3 kW 2,2
Worktable 1000 mm. high
Voltage V 380-400 / 50 HZ + neutral
Anuba head inclination -3° +12°
Dimensions 2558 x 3134 x 1765 H mm.