MANUAL EDGE BANDING MACHINE FOR STRAIGHT AND SHAPED PANELS SCM GROUP Mod. MINIMAX E20 – CE
- Edge thickness in pre-cut strips mm. 0.4 3
- Edge thickness with cutter:
– height 80 mm.: 0,4 1,5 mm.
– height 50 mm.: 0,4 2,5 mm.
– height 45 mm.: 0,4 3 mm.
- Edge height: mm. 10 84
- Panel thickness: mm. 8 80
- Minimum panel width: mm. 50
- Minimum applicable edge length: mm. 290
- Minimum inner radius with edge thickness 0,4 mm. (sup. concave): mm. 25
- Minimum outer radius with edge thickness 0,4 mm. (sup. convex): mm. 5
- Feed rate m/min 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8
- Working temperature C 140 220
- Installed power kva 6,9
- Dimensions of the machine body mm. 1010x810x1100(h)
- Diameter plate roll holder mm. 520
- Monobloc steel structure with high rigidity and stability
- 4,3” touch screen with advanced functions. Complete with:
– On-board speed adjustment from 3 to 8 m/min
– Manual, programmed cut and contour measurement management
– Automatic calculation of the required edge length by reference to the most common geometries
- Scratch-resistant worktop in phenolic plywood, with modular perforations complete with adjustable plugs for the support of panels (no. 80 plugs as standard)
- Cutter for cutting edge in roll, complete with roll holder
- Teflon glue tank placed under the work surface, to ensure a continuous recirculation of the glue and avoid its burning.
- Quick heating system for immediate use with timed stand-by
- Glue application on the edge via motorized shoulder roller
- 1 motorized pressure roller
- Possibility to apply edges on squared panels, shaped panels and round panels
- Pedal for start/stop cycle
- Not available for power supplies other than 380-400V or 220-230V 50/60HZ. The machine must also be electrically connected to the neutral.
SAFETY AND PROTECTION:
– Emergency button on the machine front
– General switch to lock
– Stabilized power supply for auxiliary 24V DC circuit
– Certificate of conformity according to EC standards (EC version