AUTOMATIC EDGE BANDING MACHINE WITH GLUE POT SCM GROUP Mod. MINIMAX ME 28T SP – As per E.C. rules
Worktable 2800 x 570 mm
Worktable height 904 mm
Thickness of panels to be worked min./max. 12 ÷ 50 mm
Min/max thickness of panels to be worked using the edge-scraper 16 ÷ 50 mm
Thickness of edges in roll 0,4 ÷ 3 mm
thickness of edges in strips up to 5 mm
Min length/width of panels to be worked 190 / 110 mm
Feeding speed 7 m/min
Feeding unit motor S1 0,55 kW
Pressureof the pneumatic installation 6,5 bar
Suction hose (base) diam. mm. 120
Suction hose (glue pot) diam. mm. 60
Working temperature 20 ÷ 190ºC
motor power S1 [kW] 2,2
rotation speed of milling cutters [r.p.m.] 9.000
N° 1 diamond milling cutter Ø 80mm H=56 Z2
Removal [mm] 0,5/1//1,5/2
Glue pot group:
Motor power S1 [kW] 0,18
– Glue capacity [kg] ~ 0,8
Motor power S1 0,37 kW
Butting blade Ø 90 mm Z20
Blade rotation speed [r.p.m.] 12.000
Motor power S1 0,75 kW
Rotation speed of milling cutters [r.p.m.] 9.000
Widia milling cutters Ø 72 mm Z4
Motor power [each one] S1 [kW] 0,14
Brush rotation speed 2800 r.p.m.
– inlet control board to facilitate its use in all working conditions
– enbloc steel base to ensure stability, rigidity and maintain of adjustments
– upper steel presser with 2 staggered rows of rubber-coated pressure wheels
– high adhesion feeding toothed carpet with steel cables inside
– manual lifting of presser with automatic positioning of operating groups according to panel thickness
– numerical indicator of the thickness of the selected panel
– panel support roll-way on the whole length of the machine
– dedicated suction of glue smokes, centralized suction of other residues
– protection cabin
– electric installation with PLC, padlockable main switch and thermic relays
– emergence pushbutton
Composed by nr. 1 diamond tool diam. 80 mm, it allows an excellent finishing and linearity of panels in pre-working. Equipped with separated sustions and a air blow device that cleans panels from dust and residual chips.
Possibility to make 4 different removals: 0,5; 1; 1,5; 2 mm of thickness.
Possibility to make vertical movements of tools to exploit even in their last sharpening stage.
N.W. In order to have an optimal result, the setup removal hasn’t to be more than the thickness of the applied edge.
Not suitable to working with “Formica” edge.
GLUE POT GROUP, EDGE LOADING AND PRESSURE:
•teflon-coated pot for thermo-meltable glue, quick heating, for an easy glue replacement
– glue-spreading roll with resistance inside to assure a constant glue temperature
– PLC-integrated control of the temperature of the applied glue
– device for the automatic recovery of the not-used glue
– automatic loader for edges in rolls with shears for edges up to 3 mm of thickness
– turning roll-holder diam. 730 mm
– pressure roll-way with 2 rolls
• Adjustment of inlet guide according to edge thickness with indication of the movement by numerical indicator
• Manual selector for the reduction of glue pot temperature after a temporary unuse (stand-by)
with motor for 90° cut of the exceeding, front and back edge
The blade projection is adjustable according the thickness of the edge to be applied by numerical indicator.
OVERLAPPED TRIMMING GROUP:
with motor equipped with slide horizontal and vertical copying units, to align perfectly tools to the working point.
The group is equipped with combined milling cutters diam. 72 mm: a part of the cutting edge is used to trim rayed edges (2 mm or 3 mm on request) and thin beveled edges. The straight part of the cutting edge is used for trimming of wooden edges up to 5 mm.
To pass from the position “rayed edge or wooden edge” it’s enough to move milling cutters axially. The thickness is shown by 2 numerical indicators.
With 2 independent motors for edge cleaning/polishing.
Inclined and adjustable motors vertically to optimize cleaning/polishing.
EDGE SCRAPING GROUP:
For finishing PVC/ABS edges 2 mm (or 3 mm on request).
The high rigidity structure allows an optimal finishing without vibrations.
The working precision is assured by frontal and vertical slide copying units (with polished and chromium plated surfaces), that position precisely knives as to the cutting point.
A pair of knives included (R = 2 mm; R = 3 mm on request).
Manual exclusion of the group.
AVAILABLE EVEN THE VERSION:
ME 28T-RC with STANDARD GLUE-SCRAPING GROUP, too