MACHINING CENTRE FOR FOLDING SYSTEM mod. STM/2T-2400×3300 – As per E.C. rules
The Machining centre for folding system has been studied for executing both longitudinal and transversal precision V-cuts on panels, coated with PVC or also with not bending materials which needs the adhesive tape application.
It is an high flexibility machine, used for the production of low and medium quantities of furniture, Hi-Fi loudspeaker boxes and other particulars assembled with the folding system.
The STM can be supplied with working capacity of 600, 900, 1500, 2100, 2400 and 3000 mm., as well as with workpieces positioning capacity of 2100, 2700, 3300 and 3900 mm., according to the production requirements of the customer.
The machine has a precise and compact tubular steel structure, which gives to it an high sturdiness and, moreover, it is equipped with:
– fixed front table of phenolic stratified for loading and unloading of the pieces, with air pads system and fence for supporting the panel in square
– supplementary front table, which is mobile and removable, useful as support of big pieces
– head-holder carriage, which slides on two precision guides with ball guides shoes anchored to the superior beams of the machine
– heads, installed on the carriage and equipped with automatic lifting system for the automatic return to the point of working start, which can be of the following types:
– ” 2c “: for V cuts at 90 degrees, with two circular saw-blades
– ” 2cr “: for V cuts with angle adjustable from 30 to 90 degrees, with two circular saw-blades
– ” t “: for cutting or milling
– “p”: vertical axis for even no-throughfeed milling
– “pxz”: chuck with vertical axis with release along the longitudinal axis, to make emptying of rectangular or circular pockets
– “8f”: boring unit with 8 independent chucks
– working table, with breastbands of phenolic stratified with air pads system and automatic horizontal hold-downs, which are adjustable according to the panel width
– contrast, with interchangeable insert and automatic support on the piece edge, which lays automatically under the taped surface, so to avoid the chipping of the cut at output
– automatic hold-downs, adjustable according to the cutting thickness, for securing the workpiece against the working table
– rear table, with supports and workpieces positioning system through automatic pincers controlled by NC
– automatic taping group: if workpieces are coated with not foldable materials that need the application of the adhesive tape
– automatic horizontal contrasts (poa), to make longitudinal and transversal cuts consecutively on the same piece (cross cutting cycle)
All operation logic is managed by a multi-axis continuous numerical control. Programming happens in a simplified way inserting the height of workpieces, with visualization of fucntions, sizes and cutting type on video, with various manual and automatic controls from push-button panel.
– industrial PC on Windows XP-Professional platform
– internal device for mass memory (hard disk) to save working programs
– external devicce for transferring saved data (USB key)
– active matrix TFT colour monitor
– prearrangement for remote service
– software cycle to make the crossed “V”-cut and piece recovery
– software cycle to make the rayed “V”-cut s
– software cycle to make the “V”-cut with the feeding of the head-holder carriage (TE axis)
– possibility of personalization of software cycles
– motors of the 2cr folding head: 4 kW at 5200 r.p.m.
– motors of the t type horizontal axis head: 6,5 kW at 2500 r.p.m.
– head-holder carriage feeding speed from 2 to 30 m/min. and back in rapid to 60 m/min.
– pliers-holder carriage feeding speed from 10 to 30 m/min. in thrust, quick return from 20 to 60 m/min. pulling
– tape-holder carriage feeding speed from 20 to 60 m/min. and back in rapid to 150 m/min.
– productivity: 2 cycles/min. (folding milling, taping included, on stroke mm. 3000 at 20 m/min.)
– working table height 990 mm.
– max. tool diameter 250 mm.
– max. adhesive tape bobbin diameter 280 mm.
– max. adhesive tape width 32 mm.
– max. workpiece width 2400 mm.
– min. workpiece width 75 mm.
– max. distance between 2 cuts mm. 3300
– max. panel thickness mm. 32
– suction hoods: nr. 3 x diam. mm. 160
– machine dimensions mm. 5500x8100x2200=h
– weight kg. 5500