GLUE JOINING MACHINE mod. LINEA 1250 – As per E.C. rules
This machine allows the longitudinal splicing of pre-glued veneer edges.
The machine provides for feeding and splicing of the veneer: the joining is obtained by heating device.
Accurate adjustment devices allow the best working way according to speed, temperature, glue, thickness of the wood.
The sturdy structure assures constant performances and reliability.
The feeding of the veneer is effected by means of stainless steel track chain: the speed is adjustable in continuous.
The control panel is fitted with indicators permitting to check the main working parameters.
Special knobs are foreseen for rapid and easy adjustments according to the different working conditions.
– Absence of any adhesive trace on the veneer and consequently on the finished panel
– Best mechanical resistance of the joining thus permitting to support the successive working operations
– No need of any stock of thermoadhesive thread spools
– Arm length mm. 1250
– Veneer thickness mm. 0,4-2
– Min. veneer length mm. 500
– Min. veneer width mm. 60
– Speed 10-50 m/min.
– Glue: PVAC
– Total installed electric power kW 6,3
– Compressed air consumption 5 Nl/min.
– Compressed air pressure 6-8 bar
– Weight kg. 2000
– Overall dimensions mm. 2600x2000x1700