2-KNIFE HYDRAULIC VENEER GUILLOTINE SHEARS mod. TWINSET 3100 – As per E.C. rules
The machine allows, with a single operation, to cut the veneer pack on both sides to be trimmed. The simultaneous trimming on both sides of the pack happens thanks to the contemporary movement of 2 knives, the former assembled on a fixed structure and the latter on a mobile table T.
The mobile table T can move up to take the knife – assembled on it – to a distance from the former equal to the width that wants to be obtained from the veneer pack.
The movement of the former knife happen down from above, while the latter moves in the contrary direction.
The machine is equipped with a presser to clamp packs during the operation.
– the movement of the table is programmed on the keyboard in order to put 2 knives at a reciprocal distance equal to the width to be cut
– once made these operations, the veneer pack is laid on the worktable and the removal is defined thanks the cutting light, therefore the machine makes, in sequence: the positioning of the mobile table, the descent of the presser, the contemporary cutting movement of both knives, the lift of the presser. The machine is also equipped with an electronic positioner with degree micro-processors that can store up to 2000 cutting sizes.
– reduction of work times of 50-70% (it’s possible to work 4-5 packs per minute) because it’s no longer necessary to handle packs to trim the 2nd side
– perfect parallelism between 2 trimmed sides
– absolute guarantee for working quality even with unskilled labor
– any problem while jointing
– high automation
– steel strong and compact structure. Ball blow-by guides. The upper and lower knife-holders move on lateral and central guides.
– ball blow-by screws to control movements of the mobile part
– torsion bar on the presser
– cutting visualizing light
– automation by PLC
– electronic micro-processor programmer
– special low wear material worktables
– safety photoelectric cells
– safety hydraulic clamping on the front knife-holder and on the presser
– cutting length (like double guillotine) mm. 3100
– cutting length (like single guillotine) mm. 3100
– presser opening mm. 75
– presser width mm. 350
– min. width to be cut mm. 18
– max. width to be cut mm. 18
– scrap adjustment field * mm. 0÷50
– total installed power HP 9,5 (kW 7)
– air consumption* 2 cu.dm./cycle
– working pressure* 6÷7 bar (MPa 0,6-0,7)
– noise level dB 75,5
– weight of the machine kg. 5000
* When equipped with adjustable rear shoulder, optional