CHOPPING GUILLOTINE mod. BIS 800 – As per E.C. rules
It permits to chop the veneer waste due to the veneer working, by cutting in
small size pieces the long veneer strips.
The cutting size is adjustable.
The machine is available in 2 versions:
– with LOW CONVEYOR BELT for an easy positioning in the back side of 2-blade guillotines
– with HIGH CONVEYOR BELT for waste collecting systems at the height of working tables
A variable feeding conveyor belt carriers waste to be chopped in the working area of blades that make a continuous alternative movement. The chopped material falls down in a container on opposite side of the machine.
Very strong steel structure with suitable for dampening vibrations. Original solution with 2 blades put in such a way as to guarantee an excellent chopping in any condition.
The blade-holder moves on hardened steel guides with rolling friction sliding devices, controlled by a ratiomotor by means of connecting rod/crank mechanism.
Conveyor belt independent from the guillotine.
50% reduction in veneer waste volume and therefore reduction in transport and elimination costs.
No problems for feeding the burner of the heating system.
Automatic running with no operators.
No labor cost for waste removal.
The two-knives system permits to reduce the sharpening operations, thanks to the
uniform wearing of both knives; very simple way to remove the knives for
sharpening; lower cost of spare knives.
Lower noise level and absence of any interwisting, if compared with rotating grinding devices.
TECHNICAL FEATURES – CHOPPING GUILLOTINE
– Useful cutting width mm. 800
– Useful cutting height mm. 50
– Number of cutting per minute nr. 56
– Volume/hour material to be chopped 3÷4 cu.m./h
– Cutting power motor HP 7,5
– Net weight kg. 700
– Overall dimensions mm. 1100x800x1170(h)
– Packing dimensions mm. 1250x900x1450(h)
– Noise measurement dB 80
TECHNICAL FEATURES – CONVEYOR BELT
– Dimensions mm. 750×2800
– Speed 1,40-2,8-5,5 m/min.
– Working pressure 6-8 bar
– Air consumption 0,05 Nl/ciclo
– Noise level 75 dB
– Net weight kg. 300
– Overall dimensions mm. 3140×1000