HYDRAULIC 2-KNIFE GUILLOTINE mod. BIG 3200 – As per E.C. rules
Our hydraulic veneer pack guillotines Mod. BIG allow, with a single operation, the parallel cut of the veneer pack on both sides.
The trimming of the veneer pack is carried out thanks to the simultaneous movement of the upper and lower knife: the first one is mounted on the fixed structure and the second one on the rear side of the mobile table.
A large pressure beam provides clamping the veneer pack during the cutting operation and is the counter surface of the lower knife.
The machine is fitted with a rear longitudinal shoulder: the distance from the lower knife is equal to the scrap and can be easily adjusted by means of a push-button on the control panel.
The rear shoulder will position to the distance set by the rear knife.
The rapid positioning of the table will be effected by means of two ballscrews and a brushless motor thus permitting a distance between the knives equal to the width to be obtained.
The pressure beam clamps the veneer pack, the upper knife cuts moving down to the table and the lower knife will move up against the pressure beam.
– Sturdy and compact structure permitting hardest performances
– Plane slideways for high precision movements and no wear for table, pressure-beam and knife-beam
– Brushless motor and two ballscrews assure rapid and precise positioning of the table
– Electronic control device with TFT colour screen, permitting different operating modes and storing of several working programs.
– A floppy disk drive permits rapid up-to-date of the installed program
– The electronic control program includes the optimization software and the automatic calculation of the cut material
– Hydraulic governors of speed and pressure on the pressure beam and knife beam
– Automatic centralized lubrication
– Exclusive and low wear working surfaces, rapid fixing system (time required for a full replacement: 5 minutes)
– Safety photocells barrier (self checking system), hydraulic and electric safety devices, safety guards
– High production capacity thanks to more than 50% time reduction of the working time compared with one-knife guillotines
– Simple and easy use assuring high quality results
– Perfect parallelism between the two trimmed sides
– Perfect straightness of the cuttings, perfect subsequent joining
– High quality knives for a longer life of the sharpening and a better quality cutting
– Easy and rapid replacement of the working surfaces
– Multifunction electronic control arranged to receive customized operative systems
– Fault localizer device on all the machine components with signals on the control panel screen
– Noiseless functioning
– Useful cutting length (as double guillotine shear) mm. 3200
– Useful cutting length (as simple guillotine shear) mm. 3550
– Presser stroke mm. 100
– Presser width mm. 550
– Min. width to be cut mm. 18
– Max. width to be cut mm. 530
– Scrap adjustment field mm. 0÷50
– Total installed power kW (HP) 13,9 (18,6)
– Air consumption Nl 2/cycle
– Operating pressure 6÷7 bar
– Noise 75,5 dB
– Weight kg. 11000