IMPREGNATING SPRAYING SPREADING MACHINE mod. CHEROKEE
Features of the Spraying Spreading Machines:
* Surfaces treated in a perfect and uniform way
* Gains protected during machining without product residues
* High productivity – high number of pieces per hour
* Fully-opening hoods for perfect and fast machine adjustment
* System of photocells for spraying only when there is wood so as to eliminate any product waste
* Tip-up spraying and spreading unit to make disc replacement/maintenance easier.
The wood moves forwards on the motorised roller conveyor while the various operating units that smoothen, spread and spray the liquid (oil, wax, etc.) needed for treatment are fastened to the upper part.
The operating logic, starting at infeed, can be summarised in the following phases:
– Phase 1 – Smoothing: an operating unit is equipped with a finishing brush for smoothing (removing the top surface)
– Phase 2 – Spraying: by means of a pneumatic pump, a low-pressure system sucks up the liquid and sprays this on the wood; a system of photocells and a series of adjustments make it possible to set the system so spraying only occurs when there is wood, thus ensuring liquid optimisation.
– Phase 3 – Spreading: two front type units spread the liquid and massage the surface. This way, work is done perpendicular to the wood fibres, favouring absorption and treatment quality. Moreover, the massaging action develops a friction that heats the wood so absorption is increased and improved.
– Phase 4 – Spreading/finishing: a unit complete with round brushes which operates tangentially finishes the job and makes it uniform.
The modular design of this machine makes it extremely versatile and flexible and permits moving the spraying phase to either infeed or centre, depending on the type of machining operation and/or product used.
– Approx. overall dimensions of the machine (L.xW.xH.) 450x100x120 cm.
– Max. piece width 30 cm.
– Max. piece height 4 cm.
– Min. piece length 60 cm.
– Automatic spraying pump: pneumatic
– Piece feeding: frequency drive
– Piece feeding speed from 10 to 50 m/min.
– Feed roller diameter 5 cm.
– Total number of vertical rotating brushes: 2
– Total number of horizontal rotating brushes: 1
– Min. brush rotation speed 160 r.p.m.
– Max. brush rotation speed 1600 r.p.m.
– Net weight 1050 Kg.