LOG SAWING MACHINE (SAW MILLS) LT20B series with the new TRACK “B”
The new track “B” has been projected, thanks to our customers’information, to allow a greater easiness of installation, of functioning and modularity in cutting processes.
By adding or removing tracks, cutting length can be easily and quickly increased or reduced in such a way as to satisfy customers’needs.
We have modified the head of the mod LT20 so that it can be used with the track “B” – creating the log sawing machine LT20B.
Attention: we haven’t replaced the machine
LT20, whose models are all available! The log sawing machine LT20B has a cutting head that ensures high output and efficiency and precise cuts even thanks to the strong track “B”.
A further advantage of the track “B” is the assembling easiness: thanks to the additional tracks it’s possible to load 2 logs on the track positioning them the one behind the other, with a second operator’s help it’s possible to cut on rotation. The 1st operator doesn’t stop after the 1st cut and go on cutting the 2nd log while the other operator takes off the 1st board from the 1st log, starting a cyclic cut. Such technics also allows a cost maximization.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
– Embossing cutting head: it ensures a quick installation, easy levelling and precise cuts.
– Carriage height: the motorized head positioning is standard in LT20s and gives quick and precise cutting dimensions.
– High capacity throat: it allows cuts up to 66 cm. wide
– Lateral squares: the manual adjustment lateral squares help to fix logs while cutting.
– Electric motor 11 kW: the maximum of power from a reliable brand.
– Electric blade-guide arm: directly from the main control board the operator can easily and quickly adjust the blade-guide arm in such a way as it’s nearer to the cut, thus ensuring the maximum precision in cutting
– “SW Setworks” cutting meter: it increases output and precision thanks to the use of electronic devices to position head for the next cut.
– Log clamping: the adjustable clamping fastens logs or prisms firmly, allowing to cut in 25 mm. of the track
– Log levelling: assembled on front and rear crossbars of the track, levellings allow to lift 1 of 2 ends of a log using the crank.
– Feet: easy-to-use, they ensure a stable platform for cutting long logs even on uneven grounds.
Max. capacity of logs
– 80 cm. diam. x 4,8 m.
– 80 cm. diam. x 6,1 m. (Accessory)
– 80 cm. diam. x 8,4 m. (Accessory)
Log movement: Manual
– 11 kW electric
– 22 HP Diesel
– 25 HP Petrol
– Electric blade-guide
– Blade-guide bearings
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
– Extension tracks
They increase the cutting length up to 2.00 m. each one.
No concrete limit to the maximum length.
– Cutting engraver
– Loading pads: they avoid log rolling