LOG SAWING MACHINE (SAW MILLS) LT20B series with the new TRACK “B”
Designed to be a low-cost log saw to be quickly and easily installed, the LT20B is the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses looking to diversify into new products in a simple way. The LT20B cuts logs 80cm in diameter for a length of 4.8-8.4m with standard rails. To cut longer logs, extension rails can be added to achieve the desired cutting length.
The low track height of the LT20B is only designed for affordable production purposes. All trunk handling functions are operated manually. The trunk is fixed to the track thanks to the trunk clamp and the adjustable side brackets. The head of the LT20B has the same productivity characteristics as the premium Wood-Mizer range. With the Setworks cutting meter, simply select the required thickness of the board and the height of the head is automatically positioned for the next cut – without waiting for manual calculations. The forward/reverse handling system is via the feed system.
A water tank lubricates the blade directly to improve cutting performance and keep the blade clean. The electric blade guide arm supports the blade when cutting various sizes of material. The blade tension is easily adjusted while maintaining the right tension during cutting. The wide range of blades offered by Wood-Mizer can meet any type of cutting and provides maximum yield and minimum waste of precious timber.
The cutting engraver extends the life of the blade by cleaning away the dirt and pebbles from the bark. The remote operator station is the perfect way to position the operator in one place with centralized controls. Optional petrol and diesel engines are available.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
– Embossing cutting head: it ensures a quick installation, easy levelling and precise cuts.
– Carriage height: the motorized head positioning is standard in LT20s and gives quick and precise cutting dimensions.
– High capacity throat: it allows cuts up to 66 cm. wide
– Lateral squares: the manual adjustment lateral squares help to fix logs while cutting.
– Electric motor 11 kW: the maximum of power from a reliable brand.
– Electric blade-guide arm: directly from the main control board the operator can easily and quickly adjust the blade-guide arm in such a way as it’s nearer to the cut, thus ensuring the maximum precision in cutting
– “SW Setworks” cutting meter: it increases output and precision thanks to the use of electronic devices to position head for the next cut.
– Log clamping: the adjustable clamping fastens logs or prisms firmly, allowing to cut in 25 mm. of the track
– Log levelling: assembled on front and rear crossbars of the track, levellings allow to lift 1 of 2 ends of a log using the crank.
– Feet: easy-to-use, they ensure a stable platform for cutting long logs even on uneven grounds.
11 kW Electric
25 CV Petrol
22 CV Diesel
Diameter 80 cm
Maximum cutting width 65 cm
Max. prism width 58 cm
Max. cutting depth 25 cm
HEAD FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Cutting Meter – Setworks SW10 (AC only)
Electric High/Low Head
Electric Forward/Backward Head
Electric Blade Guide Arm
Lubrication system Blade Electric valve
Tensioning System Screw with pressure gauge
Cutting Engraving Machine Optional
Diameter of the sawdust collecting door 101.6 mm (4′)
Additional Remote Operation Station (Curtain) Options
Length 4010 mm
Width 32 mm / 35 mm
Flywheel diameter 483 mm
BED FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Construction of the single track
Angled tracks N/A
Extension Rail Sections Additional tracks: 2 m
Trailer package N/A
Manual 3 side brackets, 1 manual torso clamps
STANDARD Hydraulic N/A
SUPER Hydraulic N/A
SAWMILL FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Frame Construction Cantilever