LOG SAWING MACHINE (SAW MILLS) Series LT20
If you want more flexibility to make more exacting works, the series LT20 has the required features. The series LT20 is the first of our range of saws to have the overhanging head that allows an easy and precise setup even on uneven grounds.
Standard motor feed for lifting/lowering, as well as head motorized feeding, increase the productivity and the cutting process control. The table is our tested morail type, rigid and strong, that allows an easy access to logs for movement.
A manual hydraulic loading for logs as option makes easy and sure loading even logs with greater dimensions, while the addition of the crank-operated log-turining device facilitates the movement of great logs.
Wheter you need it for simple projects or for the use in a small firm, the series LT20 supplies the right equipment, suitaable for your needs.
The series LT20 is ideal for new firms and small workshops that want the maximum productivity level.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
– Overhanging cutting head: it ensures quick installation, easy levelling and precise cuts.
– Carriage height: the motorized positioning of the head is currently present and suppliesquick and precise cutting dimensions.
– Very large throat: it allows cuts up to cm. 66 wide.
– Carter of the main table: the same frame as all professional mechanical saws.
– 4 supports for the main table: adjustable in order to guarantee an accurate measuring
– Manual arm for blade guide: easily adjustable from the operator’s position.
– Adjustable and solid table supports: the supports turn towards the outside of the rail of the main table to help to hold prisms, beams or long boards on a flat surface during the cut.
– Main rails: induction hardened steel rods, welded at the upper and lower side of the carter cm. 10×20 of the main frame.
– Inox steel clamps of the table: they shield the saw table from wear, preventing the hard wood being soiled.
– Water lubrication system: it keeps the blade in excellent cutting conditions.
– Lateral supports: the manual adjustment lateral supports help to clamp logs while cutting.
– Towing kit: it includes adjustable rods like standard with specifications just suitable for towing.
HYDRAULIC LOG HANDLING
Hydraulic roll containing edges
The extra-large roll containing edges compensate the log tapering and allow an easy log positioning.
It’s possible to load logs in a few seconds, simply actionning a lever. Each arm has a self-levelling cylinder for heavy works.
Hydraulic log-turning device
To turn a log or a prism for the successive cut is a children’s game. It’s enough to action a lever on the control board.
Log hydraulic clamping
Special double table clamping system that simplifies to saw logs. You can make closer cuts as well as cuts at 2,5 cm. from the table.
MANUAL LOG HANDLING
Standard manual containing edges
Assembled on the front and back traverses of the bandsaw, the containing edges allow to lift one of 2 ends of a tapered log using the winch.
Optional manual log loading
The manual pump is supplied with optional hydraulic charging arms.
Optional manual log turning device
The optional winch log turning device allows to turn easily even great and heavy logs.
Standard manual clamping device
An effectual clamping system with more positions either for logs or for prisms.
Max. log capacity
– diam. cm. 80 x 4,8 m.
– diam. cm. 80 x 6,1 m. (Accessories)
– diam. cm. 80 x 8,4 m. (Accessories)
Log movement: manual
Log movement: hydraulic on CA, only (Accessories)
Head actioning: motorized feeding and lifting/lowering
– Electric 7,5 kW
– Diesel HP 22 (Accessories)
– Gas HP 18 (Accessories)
– Electric 11 kW (Accessories)
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
– 10 STANDARD CUTTING BLADES
– TRACK: CUTTING LENGTH 6,1 ML
– TRACK: CUTTING LENGTH 8,4 ML.
– MANUAL HYDRAULIC LOADER
– WITH ROAD DRAFT CARRIAGE 1,5 T. (it can be homologated)
– MANUAL WINCH LOG-TURNING DEVICE
– PETROL MOTOR 18 HP (Kohler)
– DIESEL MOTOR 22 HP Kubota
– ELECTRIC MOTOR 15 HP (11 kW)
– TOTALLY HYDRAULIC LOG MOVEMENT