AUTOMATIC CUTTING-OFF LINE mod. TR450 +MATRIX 1/PLUS – As per E.C. rules
The cutting cycle is pre-setup by the operator.
Entering material: constant length with loading of single pieces or in packages.
Indications: production of pallets, packagings, garden/urban furniture
Specifications: by the accessory “ZA108” you can make the elimination of knots and defects without optimization.
The use of the MATRIX 1 is indicated where the length of the material to be used doen’t continually vary. Consequently, for the operaor it’s easy to establish the best cutting sequence that can be obtained from the available material. A complete programming software – but extremely easy – allows to realize a new cutting programme in a few seconds and then file it in the large available memory. Therefore it will be easy to retake it quickly when there will be the same working need.
Cutting capacity: mm. 25×330, 40×310, 60×290, 85×277, 95×265
DATA INSERTING AND MANAGEMENT
– preparation of cutting sequences by programmer on board the machine
– data inserting and management by programmer on board the machine
– n. 99 programmable working cycles
– n. 15 programmable sizes per each cycle
– serial door RS232
– automatic working with memorized cutting cycle
– cutting cycles: board length, head timming, 1st size (line) …. 15th size
– feeding system by prcision rack and brushless motor
– positioning readout by magnetic band
– positioning speed 80 mt/min.
– return spees 80 mt/min.
– positioning precision +/-0,4 mm.
– inclined working table
TR450 + Matrix 1-2000 Max. table length mm. 2000
TR450 + Matrix 1-3000 Max. table length mm. 3000
TR450 + Matrix 1-4000 Max. table length mm. 4000
TR450 + Matrix 1-5000 Max. table length mm. 5000
TR450 + Matrix 1-6000 Max. table length mm. 6000
ZA109 – Horizontal pneumatic pressure
ZA110 – Floor without exit rollers (price per meter)
ZA119 – Hatch with automatic opening for falling refractories and waste (Not available with automatic unloader ZM130)
ZA057 – Widia blade diameter 450 mm.
ZA085 – Oversized engine Hp. 7,5
ZA080 – Surcharge for pusher length electronic payload greater than mm.6000 (price per meter)
ZA130 – PC-Windows Programmer. BECKHOFF “touch-screen” 12″ monitor
ZA269 – External monitor 7″
ZS004 – Program for creating cutting lists on PC in XML format
LABEL PRINTERS (on request):
ZA111 – Label printer – direct thermal MO9416XLTD
ZA276 – Label printer – thermal transfer MO9416XLTT
ZA235 – Label printer – ADTP1 thermal transfer
HIGH RESOLUTION INKJET PRINTERS – REA JET HR
(Note – Always to be ordered in combination with ZA130)
ZA303 – N.1 Print head vertically, print height mm. 12,7
ZA304 – N.2 Print heads vertically, print height mm. 25,4
ZA305 – N.3 Print heads vertically, print height mm. 38,1
ZA306 – N.4 Print heads vertically, print height mm. 50,8
ELECTRONIC STOP BPE-series
– casehardened, hardened and groundsliding guide
– axial bearings
– toothed belt drive
– double pneumatic clamping after reaching the required height
– speed control by means of inverter
– half-automatic and automatic cutting cycles
– setting of cutting sequences by programmer on board machine
– data inserting and management by programmer on board machine
– 99 programmable working cycles
– 15 programmable sizes per each cycle
– working stroke from mm. 3000 to mm. 7000
– positioning speed 40 mt/min.
– return speed 40 mt/min.
– positioning precision +/-0,5 mm.
N.W.: It must always be ordered with a roll bench ref. ZA102/ZA103
BPE 3000 – lungh. mm. 3000
BPE 4000 – mm. 4000 long
BPE 5000 – mm. 5000 long
BPE 6000 – mm. 6000 long
BPE 7000 – mm. 7000 long
Accessories for ELECTRONIC STOPS BPE-series
ZA102 – MT. 1 ROLL BENCH WITH IDLE ROLLS (ROLL DIAM. MM. 60)
ZA103 – MT. 1 ROLL BENCH WITH IDLE ROLLS (ROLL DIAM. MM. 90) – code ZA103
ZA104 – PNEUMATIC LIFTING OF THE STOP WITH TEMPORIZED DESCENT – Recommended with motorized carpets of the MBC-series
ZA105 – LENGTH MORE THAN MM. 7000
MOTORIZED CARPET MBC-series available in the following models:
MBC/2000 – MBC/3000 – MBC/4000 – MBC/5000 – MBC/6000 with the following accessories:
ZA104 – PNEUMATIC LIFTING OF THE STOP WITH TEMPORIZED DESCENT
ZA106 – LENGTH MORE THAN MM. 7000