CUTTING-OFF MACHINE WITH CONTROLLED AXIS AND ELECTRIC PUSHER mod. FAST 500 – MATRIX “BASE” – CE
It combines the reliability of pneumatic cutting-off machines with a rising blade to an electronic pusher with guide system through pinion and rack and a motorization with brushless motor and planetary gearbox, precision encoder.
Last born in the family of cutting-off machines, it was designed to reduce times and increase production. It makes a cutting cycle in 2 seconds.
- 3 versions x 3 integrated solutions: BASE/OPTI/OPTI PLUS
- BASE: designed for those who work materiale with constant lengths, with load of individual pieces or packs. 3 options of optimization (Max length, Sequence and Table sequence)
- OPTI: function that allows the automatic measuring of the piece to be cut. Optimal solution for those who work material with variable lengths, with load of individual pieces or packs.
- 6 options of optimization (Max length, Sequence and Table sequence, Volume, Minimum waste, Priority).
- OPTI PLUS: sign detection function that guarantees a total optimization and the elimination of knots and defects. Marking with fluorescent gypsum.
- Last among the pneumatic cutting-off machines, it’s created to reduce time and increase production.
- “touch-screen”, 12 inches programmer (resolution 800×600 pixel),
- USB door,
- Ethernet door,
- Operating software LINUX,
- Capacity to save up to 10000 cutting lists,
- Wdia blade,
- Pneumatic lifting of pusher at cycle end and raised return at the beginning of the cycle
- OPTI function
- OPTI PLUS function
- Horizontal pneumatic pressor
- Floor without exit rollers (price per meter)
- Widia blade diameter 500 mm.
- PC-Windows Programmer
- 12″ BECKHOFF “touch screen” monitor
- External monitor of 7″
- Program for creating cutting lists on PC in XML format
- Label printers,
- Inkjet printers,
- Unloader by quick cylinders