DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x15kW – Beam width 460 mm.
The Multirip MR200 will increase the productivity of a log saw, as well as save time and significantly reduce the amount of work required to process prisms. Its main purpose is to convert a prism worked on a log saw into a dozen high quality boards with only one pass through the machine.
Reliability, precision, versatility and ease of use make the Multirip WoodMizer MR200 a profitable investment in production plants for medium and larger sawmills. The MR200 is a perfect extension of an industrial sawmill line and works well in LSP lines or with Titan line log saw equipment. Its compact construction makes this machine easy to integrate into existing sawmill line even with limited production space. With high quality carbide blades (e.g. WM circular blades) it’s possible to reach the production of 10 cubic meters per hour.
The MR200 Multirip can be equipped with up to 12 circular saws on each shaft, greatly accelerating the cutting operation. The adjustable pins (high/low) allow a higher feed speed maintaining an effective and clean cut. The maximum thickness of the prism for the MR200 is 200 mm. wide and 450 mm. (standard machine version) or 540 mm. (wide machine version).
The operator panel is divided into two parts, each for controlling a shaft separately. This saves energy by deactivating one of the shafts (when cutting thicknesses of less than 100 mm.). An optional upgrade is an automatic feed speed control that can adjust the production speed according to the load of each shaft. Its low noise emission (less than 95 dB) means a high operating comfort throughout the day.
In its standard version, the MR200 Multirip is powered by two 15 kW (20 HP) or – optional, 18,5 kW (25 HP), 22 kW (30 HP) or 30 kW (40 HP) motors.
The optional chipper, positioned before the dust extraction door, will minimize maintenance time during processing the prism.
This investment will be repaid, as it will protect the sawdust chutes from clogging and will force operators to stop the machine to clean the wood chips, scraps and other debris.
POWER: 2 x 15 kW Electric / 2 x 18 kW Electric / 2 x 22 kW Electric / 2 x 30 kW Electric
– Max. feeding width 540 mm
– Max. cutting thickness 200 mm
– Minimum material thickness 30 mm
– Adjustment of the blade Manual
– Max. 12 blades per shaft (depends on material thickness and feed speed)
– Diameter 200 – 315 mm
– Feed speed 1.5 – 15 m/min
– Motor 1.5 kW (2 HP)
EDGER FEATURES AND OPTIONS
– Shaft diam. 60 mm
– Standard CE
– Entrance table 2 m
– Exit table 2 m
– Mini chipper
– Variable feed adjustment
– Entrance table 2 m (ext.)
– Exit table 2 m (ext.)
– Suction system
– Disc thicknesses 1 set
OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE:
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2×18,5kW – Beam width 460 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x22kW – Beam width 460 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x30kW – Beam width 460 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x15kW – Beam width 540 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2×18,5kW – Beam width 540 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x22kW – Beam width 540 mm.
- DISC MULTI-BLADE Mod. MULTIRIP MR200 – 2x30kW – Beam width 540 mm.