DRY PAINTING BOOTH mod. AMBER 4 mm. 4000×3300 – As per E.C. rules
This type of painting booth is suitable for suctioning and demolishing the pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
The demolition of pigments and fumes happens by an inertial carton filtering wall and a 2nd filtration by drawers with “paint stop” filters.
It’s built with zinc-plated sheet modular panels.
– working width mm. 4000
– total width mm. 4450
– total height mm. 3300
– lighting Nr. x Wt: 2×58
– suction unit power kW 4
– nominal air capacity cu.m./h 15000
– weight kg. 590
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Energy save electric motorIE2
– Inertial cardboard frontal filters H900
– Metallic drawers with “Paint Stop” filter
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– Wired ceiling lamp IP66
– Emergency pushbutton
– Section change
– Presetting for active carbons