DRY PAINTING BOOTH Mod. BIG SILVER 2 – As per E.C. rules – mm. 2000×4050
pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
The main feature of these cabins is the use of a centrifugal aspirator, that gives rise to suction pressure and compels the polluted air to cross the filtering system:
The painting booth is modular and this allows to reduce drastically buy and maintenance costs and, for its rationality, allows an easy installation, accessible to anyone.
Furthermore, the modular construction has allowed to minimize transport overall dimensions.
– total width mm. 2450
– development of inertial carton filters m² 3,6
– development of “Paint-stop” filters m² 1,3
– quantity of ceiling lamps: Nr. 2 x 58 Wt
– exhaust fan 2,2 kW
– front suction speed mt/sec 0,3
– nominal air capacity 11000 m³/h
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Inertial cardboard frontal filters
– Metallic drawers with “Paint Stop” filters
– Dust collecting drawers
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– IP55 Wired ceiling light
– Emergency pushbutton
– Change section
– Presetting for active carbons
– Presetting for pressurization