DRY PAINTING BOOTH Mod. ROLLER 2 – As per E.C. rules – mm. 2000×2100
This type of painting booth is suitable for suctioning and demolishing the pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
It’s built with zinc-plated sheet modular panels.
The main features of these cabins are the reduced dimensions and the possibility of easy transport.
Cabins have an inertial carton filtering wall and a 2nd filtration by drawers with “paint stop” filters.
– working width mm. 2000
– total width mm. 2100
– total height mm. 2100
– outlet pipe diam. mm. 300
– exhaust fan 1,1 kW
– front suction speed mt/sec 0,3
– nominal air capacity 5000 m³/h
– transport overall dimensions mt. 2,2x1x2,1=H
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Inertial cardboard frontal filter
– Metallic drawer with “Paint Stop” filter
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– Change section