WATER PAINTING BOOTH mod. LEVEL 6 – As per E.C. rules – mm. 6000×3250
This type of painting booth is suitable for suctioning and demolishing the
pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
The removal of the pigments and fumes occurs with a double frontal veil of water, nebilisers, the
separation of water droplets through plastic trays and air filtration with “Paint-Stop” filter drawers. This booth is built with modular panels of
galvanized press-folded sheet-iron, the veils are made of galvanized pre-painted sheet-iron.
The lower veil can be opened.
The tank is built with a floor level grilled concrete ramp.
– total width mm. 6450
– total height mm. 3250
– quantity of ceiling lamps: Nr. 4 x 58 Wt
– exhaust fan 2,2+2,2 kW
– electric pump 1,5 kW
– nominal air capacity 22000 cu.m./h
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Double frontal modular veil
– Inferior veil openable with gas springs
– Drop separator “Filler”
– Metallic drawers with “Paint Stop” filters
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– IP55 Wired ceiling light
– Stainless steel electrical immersion pump
– Water filter
– Grated platform
– Emergency pushbutton
– Change section
– Presetting for pressurization