WATER PAINTING BOOTH Mod. MINI SINGLE 1 mm. 1000×2600 – As per E.C. rules
This type of painting booth is suitable for suctioning and demolishing the pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
The demolition of pigments and fumes happens by an inertial carton filtering wall and a 2nd filtration by drawers with “paint stop” filters.
It’s mainly used to paint small objects, for painting tests in laboratory.
It’s built with zinc-plated sheet modular panels.
– working width mm. 1000
– total width mm. 1190
– total height mm. 2600
– outlet pipe diam. mm. 250
– suction unit power kW 0,55
– front suction speed mt/sec 0,3
– nominal air capacity cu.m./h 2000
– weight kg. 190
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Energy save electric motor IE2
– Zinc plated frontal veil
– Metal drawer with “Paint-stop” filter
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– Immersion motor driven pump
– Section change
There are no reviews yet.