WATER PAINTING BOOTH Mod. TRIPLE 2 – As per E.C. rules – mm. 2000×4180
This type of painting booth is suitable for suctioning and demolishing the pigments and fumes emitted from paint spray made with synthetic, organic or water solvents.
The removal of the pigments and fumes occurs with a triple frontal veil of water, nebilisers, the
separation of water droplets through plastic trays and air filtration with “Paint-Stop” filter drawers. This booth is built with modular panels of galvanized press-folded sheet-iron.
The lower and the central veil open.
It’s used for painting very high cabins.
– working width mm. 2000
– total width mm. 2450
– total height mm. 4180
– quantity of ceiling lamps: Nr. 2 x 58 Wt
– exhaust fan 2,2 kW
– front suction speed mt/sec 0,3
– electric pump 1,1 kW
– nominal air capacity 11000 cu.m./h
– Antispark centrifugal aspirator
– Triple frontal modular veil
– Openable inferior and central veils
– Drop separator “Filler”
– Metallic drawers with “Paint Stop” filters
– IP55 Wired electrical panel
– IP55 Wired ceiling light
– Stainless steel electrical immersion pump
– Water filter
– Emergency pushbutton
– Change section
– Presetting for pressurization
There are no reviews yet.